YOU AND YOUR TEAM
The Case Enablement Team receives orders from SAM/CSM, who are directly in touch with the clients or via the clients who themselves place orders on the respective portals. These orders are then validated and if any clarification is required, we take initiative to the respective SAM/CSM. Once, the order is validated the case is then activated and assigned to the respective regional Due Diligence(DD) team for them to conduct research and file the final report on the PSA platform on the client due date, post which the client receives the report for which they had placed the order initially.
WHY IS THIS JOB IMPORTANT?
The CET team is the coordinating facility between the SAM/CSM and the DD team to function efficiently. Order placed by SAM/CSM are validated and cases crafted accordingly and assigned to the DD team for action. Also, the process for CET across various regions is the same, unlike the past and CET team has to coordinate with other members within the team to function efficiently. Only, if CET is able to finish its work can the DD team start their work.
- Case activation within 1-2hrs, after validating the prerequisite details such as billing details, client information, client report scope, client account numbers, case fee, client due dates etc. (activation involves EDDO, GT and manual order forms channels),
- Case activation for IPO’s and IBM’s cases,
- Case allocation to the right team based upon region,
- Case creation on PSA platform,
- Attending to e-mails sent by various partners,
- Keeping a track of various improvements required on PSA platform, while performing daily activities,
- Changing case due dates and cases status as per DD teams requests,
- E-sharing the final reports to the client for manual orders,
- Collaborating closely with SAM/CSM, DD team and other partners as applicable.
- Good communication skills and presentation skills,
- Excellent analytical and multi-tasking skills,
- Problem-solving capabilities,
- Ability to connect well with cross-functional regional-based colleagues across the globe.
- Technical skills (Microsoft Share point, Power automate, Power Bi, Sway etc.)
- Development: e-learning platform, a range of workshops and international projects
- Information: access to real-time economic data
- Diversity: colleagues from 40 countries [working in Gdynia]
- Charity: 2 additional days off for voluntary jobs
- Perks: multisport card, private medical healthcare, employee assistance program
- Office: chillout room with video games, massage chairs, and ping-pong table.
- Activities: sports teams and social events to join
- Future: corporate pension plan and employee insurance
People are at the heart of what we do and drive the success of our business. Our culture of connecting, creating opportunity and delivering excellence shape how we think, how we do things and how we help our people fulfil their potential.
At LSEG we embrace diversity and actively seek to attract individuals with unique backgrounds and perspectives. We break down barriers and encourage collaboration, enabling innovation and rapid development of solutions that make a difference. Our workplace generates an enriching and rewarding experience for our people and customers alike. Our vision is to build an inclusive culture in which everyone feels driven to reach their potential.
Refinitiv is now part of LSEG (London Stock Exchange Group). London Stock Exchange Group and Refinitiv have combined to become a leading global financial markets infrastructure and data provider. You will find more information on: https://www.lseg.com/refinitiv-acquisition