Location: Gdansk Wrzeszcz (Neptun Office)
Are you interested in developing your experience in the area of finance and accountancy and you are ready to accelerate your career in the international company? Does working with an accounting principles, banking products and cooperation with a wide range of stakeholders excite you? Come and join our global Cash Management department.
About the job
Join our Cash Management department to be a part of Internal Bank Team specialising in executing payments, providing banking services to Arla entities world-wide, performing bookkeeping and reporting. As a trainee, you will have an opportunity to get acquainted with advanced banking solutions, accounting principles and become a member of passionate and experienced team.
Specifically, you will:
- Instruct, verify and execute various payments
- Monitor and post internal and external bank statements
- Calculate KPIs and prepare monthly dashboards
- Reconcile and post financial transactions
- Secure Internal Controls compliance
- Co-operate with GSS operational teams and local business
- Other responsibilities as assigned by TL
Who are you?
You work in a structured way, delivering to a high quality and are always oriented towards finding the best solutions. You have strong analytical skills, attention to details, and it is natural for you to take responsibility. You are not afraid of working with high value transactions and have ability to work accurately within tight deadlines. Teamwork across borders comes naturally to you and you enjoy learning and developing skills while sharing your knowledge and experience with other team members.
- Academic background (or in progress) in Accounting/ Finance/Mathematics or similar area
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Customer orientation
- High interpersonal and communication skills
- Flexibility and being open to change
- Fluency in English
- Positive attitude and engagement
What do we offer?
- Home office work possibility
- Trainings with experts & professional induction in a new position
- Financial support of your education
- Medical care & life insurance
- Additional benefits like gym card, vouchers, travel points or cinema tickets, etc.
- Scandinavian working style & no dress code
- Home kit – monitor, laptop, keyboard, mouse, headsets, webcam
- Referral program for employees
- Employee Assistance Program (legal, psychological, health, financial consulting, etc. )
- Support for your healthy lifestyle (fruit day, facility for sportsmen, sport challenges and activities, Arla active teams / sport groups)
… while in the office you can also use some of below:
- Modern office space with beautiful view and high standard furniture (i.e. adjustable desks)
- Chill-out rooms with X-box, pool table, board games, football table and swing
- Lead - Have you ever heard that you are the change? Now you now
- Sense - Are you looking for something more than material benefits in your professional life?
- Create - Regardless of which department you work in - Your creativity leads us to innovation
Your future colleagues from HR department describe these generally:
- Flexible working hours
- Professional career development
- Great atmosphere
- Respectful scandinavian culture
- No dress code zone
- Lack of stress at work
- Tens of benefits
- Space for self-reliance
1. Clock the APPLY button
2. Create an account in our HR platform
3. Submit your application
4. Wait for our call
5. Meet with us online
6. Enjoy joining the best team
Arla Global Shared Services
Moooo. We are Arla GSS and we deal with business the Scandinavian way.
You most likely associate us with brands like Arla Apetina, Lurpak or Castello. We are part of the global Arla Foods group employing 19,000 people worldwide and delivering 25 trillion glasses of milk a year.
That being said…
At our office in Gdańsk Wrzeszcz we do not produce butter or cheese, nor do we conduct milk quality assessment.
IT Service Desk Quality Lead (5 months at Arla)
Arla is a lot more than just people and the office. Here you take care of larger or smaller challenges. And I feel that I am always going in the right direction…love that!
A2R Acting Team Leader (5 years at Arla)
I like Arla because it confirmed me in the belief that DO WHAT YOU LOVE AND YOU WILL NEVER HAVE TO WORK is possible
- Stage Screening applications
- Stage First interview – phone screening
- Stage Second interview and assessment
- Stage Employment
- Stage Rejection