We are looking for a Chief Expert to GRC Governance to be located in Finland or Poland.
At Nordea, we’re committed to being a partner our customers and society can count on. Compliance and integrity go hand in hand. Joining us means you’ll have an impact on how we do banking – today and tomorrow. So bring your ideas, skills and unique background. With us, you’ll be in good company with plenty of opportunities to collaborate, grow and make your mark on something bigger.
Welcome to the Group Risk & Compliance COO. We add value by partnering up with the rest of GRC in supporting designing, implementing, and delivering GRC strategies. As Chief Expert in GRC Governance you’ll play a valuable role in supporting the design and implementation of Risk & Compliance policies & processes in close collaboration with the accountable GRC heads.You will report to the head of GRC Governance.
What you’ll be doing:
The role will cover a wide range of governance related responsibilities including:
- Driving the development of the overall Risk Management Framework across the group, including liaising with senior stakeholders and programmes
- Supporting GRC in drafting, facilitating and implementing relevant internal rules and frameworks, including working with risk and compliance topics
- Supporting the development and delivery of theRisk & Compliance Internal Rules process
- Supporting the development and delivery of the Regulatory Change Management process
- Supporting GRC Executive Management, the CRO and the GRC COO in a range of risk and compliance initiaitves, from design of frameworks through to implementation of identified opportunities and issues
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Have excellent interpersonal and stakeholder management skills, being able to navigate and collaborate across the value chain and across Nordea
- Excellent execution skills, being able to make the right priorities and deliver accurate, simple and effective solutions
- A structured mind-set, being able to see the big picture as well as a strong attention to relevant details
Your experience and background:
- 10+ years of relevant experience within risk and compliance related topics
- Proven ability to work with senior stakeholders
- Proven experience working with frameworks and governance related topics
- Excellent written and spoken English
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 07/04/2021. Interviews will be ongoing through the posting period.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://www.nordea.com/Images/33-355365/nordea-com-careers-job-pl-en.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.
Nordea Bank Abp SA Oddział w Polsce
Nordea Bank Abp Oddział w Polsce wchodzi w skład Grupy Nordea, największej skandynawskiej instytucji finansowej, zatrudniającej prawie 30 000 osób na całym świecie. Obecna jest w Danii, Norwegii, Szwecji, Finlandii, Polsce, Estonii oraz w wybranych miastach na świecie, gdzie ma swoje biura reprezentacyjne – w Nowym Jorku i Pekinie.
Nordea Bank Abp SA Oddział w Polsce to dwa piony: IT, zlokalizowany w Trójmieście i Warszawie oraz Centrum Operacyjne z siedzibą w Łodzi. W strukturach Nordea wyróżnia się także obszar Finansów, który w Warszawie podejmuje najbardziej zaawansowane role finansowe w banku. W 2020 roku liczba zatrudnionych osób w Polsce przekroczyła 4500 osób.
Nasi eksperci pracują nad kompleksowymi rozwiązaniami w zakresie utrzymania i rozwoju platform i systemów informatycznych, jak również dostarczają zaawansowane usługi finansowe, zapewniające stabilność działania pod kątem obsługi procesów bankowych.