Cloud Engineer Azure/AWS/Office 365
18 dni temu
The Cloud Engineer will ensure the reliability and scalability of global cloud infrastructure services running in multiple Cloud platforms and supporting applications and products, he/she will be also part of an existing cross-functional team
Essential Knowledge and Skills:
- Good experience of design and implementation of infrastructure, applications and Cloud Solutions at enterprise level.
- Be a key stakeholder in driving DevOps.
- Work in a cross functional DevOps team.
- Experience with Datacentre migration, Cloud migration, integration and consolidation efforts.
- Strong Linux infrastructure background and hands on exposure to Cloud and automation technologies.
- Working knowledge of SQL, MySQL, MongoDB.
- Strong scripting and coding using Python, Ruby and Bash.
- Understanding of Cloud Services, such as Azure, AWS, Google, etc.
- Team player attitude.
Fluent English, and one of the following French, German, Italian,Portuguese language.
- Maintain, monitor and support the Cloud , Azure, AWS tools.
- Work closely with application and testing teams to ensure ongoing alignment towards the target architecture.
- Coaching junior members of the team.
- Driving effectiveness, efficiency and continuous improvement through the use of automation and adoption of appropriate and approved tools.
- Provide escalated on-call support with high-volume, high-availability (24x7) production systems.
- Translate business and technical requirements into automation tools and scripts.
- Comfortable with frequent, incremental code, testing and deployment.
- Experience / familiarity with systems including Windows and Linux systems with focus on Linux.
- Excellent knowledge of AWS environments, preferably large or global systems.
- Knowledge of Google Cloud and Century Link.
- Broad systems and infrastructure knowledge which could include CI tools, containerisation using Docker, Kubernetes or Openshift.
- Contribute to the success of building and maintaining a world-class cloud infrastructure, with key objectives in the areas utilization, availability, capacity, scalability, performance and security management.
- Work with the design teams to ensure effective designs and application of the cloud and hosting services.
- Technical escalation point for Major Incidents and service breaches.
- Identify and resolve problems with the services and support the resolution of problems in dependent services.
- Collaborate with and provide expertise/guidance to other teams inside and outside of the IT organization, such as Customer Support, Networks and 3rd Party Vendors.
- Report any potential security weakness, exposure or suspicious indications to the Security Operations team.
- Ensure DevOps and automation is applied to facilitate an effective and efficient cloud environment for application.