Type of contract: B2B OR full-time employment
As our Lead Cloud Engineer, you will report to the WHQ Capability Tech Lead and will bring deep full-stack experience in the AWS/Azure cloud space with expert level proficiency in technology, architecture and hands-on coding skills. You will be an integral member of the Finance Integration & Automation (FIAA) team, responsible for implementing the next-gen platform(s) connecting all Nike Finance systems to SAP S/4HANA.
- Work closely with the WHQ Lead Cloud Engineer and lead the offshore dev team to ensure correct implementation of enterprise integration patterns, tooling and best practices.
- Coordinate to align with the WHQ team during all phases of SDLC process; update status, raise- risks/blockers in a timely manner.
- Align with SAP Application Engineering and Finance Product Teams to develop/expose necessary APIs.
- Ensure that NFRs from external stakeholders such as Security, Internal Audit and Tech Foundation are prioritized.
- Significant Container development experience using: Docker, Kubernetes/EKS/ECS
- Integration experience using RESTful APIs in a broad enterprise landscape including platforms such as: SAP PO/Cloud Platform, Fusion/Informatica, OpenText MFT/Axway, OpenText
- Securing integration microservices using: OAuth, OpenID Connect, JWT
- Experience implementing ETL pipelines using frameworks such as: NiFi, AirFlow
- Substantial cloud service development knowledge expected (AWS and/or Azure equivalent), with recent practical usage of: Lambda, SNS, SQS, DynamoDB, Kinesis, Secrets Management, IaC (Terraform/CloudFormation)
- Comfortable with designing/troubleshooting both SQL and NoSQL databases.
- CI/CD framework knowledge required, with pipeline build/config knowledge a nice to have in: Jenkins/Cloudbees/CircleCI/XL Release, Ansible/Puppet, Artifactory.
- Ops knowledge of tooling/config using: CloudWatch/Splunk/Datadog, New Relic/SignalFX, ServiceNow.
- Agile mindset that emphasizes progress over perfection.
- DevOps mentality with experience in establishing/working within automated unit testing frameworks.
- TDD approach to development.
- Quick learner capable of working in a fast-paced, ambiguous and ever-changing environment.
- Comfortable working within the Agile/SAFe construct
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems or other relevant subject area(s).
- 5+ years of cloud engineering experience.
- 2+ years of engineering leadership/mentorship.
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding global organization with irreproachable reputation.
- Pleasant and inspiring working atmosphere.
- Professional development and clear career path.
- Training & development opportunities.
- Competitive salary with cafeteria benefits.
COGNIZANT TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS POLAND SP Z O O