Ogłoszenie numer: 6986937, from 2022-05-10
About the Company:
ICUC is a remote social media management services company delivering content moderation, community management and social listening services. With a team of over 290 multilingual specialists internationally, ICUC provides social customer care solutions to a variety of industry global clients 24/7, 365. ICUC is an expert at minimizing risk, building customer loyalty, and maximizing insight for global clients through a combination of technology and human-powered solutions. Working with an agency partner or directly with a brand, ICUC possesses a longstanding record of making the lives of the world's biggest brands better. ICUC has been a remote company from the beginning and is focused on constant growth. At ICUC, we pride ourselves on our responsiveness, expertise, and scalability.
A member of dentsu International, ICUC Social is a global team of 290+, that acts as an extension of our client's brand on social media. Providing scalable management, protection, and revenue-generation services, we are thoughtful and revel in working with a range of clients across many industries.
Location: Kraków, Nowa Huta
Remote Social Media Community Manager - Polish speaker
-100 % remote work from home with no commute to the office.
- Work with a diverse group of individuals in a fun and ever-changing industry - we're global and so is our workforce .
-You get to help influence decision makers regarding their products in your local market. ICUC Social is looking for a Bilingual (Polish-English) Community Manager to join our unique, remote team working with regulated industries (Alcohol, Tobacco, Financial, Pharmaceutical, and Healthcare)
We are looking for an experienced Social Media Community Manager to join our growing team!
ICUC is recruiting a dedicated community manager to join the social team within a multinational organization in the regulated industry. The right candidate will help our clients through their digital transformation and become a trusted resource for social media best practices and process accuracy with the full back-up of our agency in their corner!
The perfect candidate will be agile, fast-thinking, and ready to take on a big challenge. We are a fully remote workforce but in a covid-free world, there could be visits to the client's offices in the future.
- Supporting with monthly editorial content planning and post scheduling
- Daily monitoring of company's social media accounts through Sprinklr
- Assessing inbound messages and user profiles before engagement
- Drafting responses with the support of a pre-approved response book / other sources
- Collaborating with different functions (Marketing, Communications, Science, HR, Legal) on response approvals and response book update
- Preparing monthly data analysis reports on content and engagement performance
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (both written and spoken) in English and Polish
- An avid researcher
- Copywriting and an aesthetically inclined eye
- Excellent analytical skills, advanced excel usage is a plus
- Time management and multitasking
- Agility and ability to navigate a variety of stakeholders and third parties
To apply please send us your resume in English
- At least 2 years of professional experience in social media management
- Experience with social media analytics and reporting on performance.
- Previous experience in external communications / copywriting
- Degree in Marketing, Communications or related field is preferred
- Fluent English and Polish speaker, additional languages are a bonus!
Position type: hourly, Part-time
Salary: $ 12-14 USD hourly
Please ignore the location of the job being listed as Krakow, a location was needed to post the job on this website. This is a remote / online position.
We kindly inform you that we will be contacting only selected candidates.
If you are interested, please send your application / resume in English by clicking the APPLY NOW button.