Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
Content Moderator with German/French
6 dni temu
Do you want to become a Social Media Guru?
Do you love social media and be up to date what is happening in the world?
Do you like having control over what is getting posted?
Want to have a job for your passion whilst working for one of the coolest companies on Earth?
If YES, do not hesitate and apply!
Job type: Permanent
Job location: Gdansk, Poland
Shift: 24/7 and 9-5
- Review and categorize social media content
- Review and take action on content that violates policies including copyright/pirated content
- Review user accounts to verify their identity and take action
- Judge/decide on content by referring to client policy/guidelines
- Respond back to users with necessary actions that must be taken to correct content
- Ensures that the process is followed correctly in Service Operations
- Documentation support & research
- French or German language knowledge (B2 level minimum)
- Communicative English
- Computer fluency and understanding of software and advanced internet functions
- A passion for social media
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding global organization with irreproachable reputation
- Open-minded and multinational environment
- Pleasant and inspiring working atmosphere
- Specific trainings preparing for future tasks
- Convenient location and new office building
- Training & development opportunities within company
- Competitive salary with cafeteria benefits
To know more about the role, please do not hesitate to contact me by
clicking on APLIKUJ TERAZ.
For more information please visit www.cognizant.com
If you are looking for similar positions and are interested with the company,
please, do not hesitate to send us your CV anyway.
You can help us find the right employee for further job offers.
COGNIZANT TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS POLAND SP Z O O
Aplikujesz na ogłoszenie
Już aplikowałeś na tą ofertę
Dziękujemy! Twoja aplikacja została przekazana pracodawcy.