Type employment: full-time employment, afternoon shift
- Evaluating content, performing canonical curation and review, researching and verifying accuracy of the annotated data;
- Quality assurance testing, reviewing, verifying, editing, scoring, translating, transcribing, copywriting, and reporting on data and/or assets across a broad scope of media and content types;
- Detecting issues and trends across a large amount of content.
- Problem solving, providing clear suggestion/feedback to leads, and effectively communicating recommendations to operations team;
- Contributing to any other curation issue, including asset review, as they arise;
- Assisting with ad-hoc projects.
- Contributing innovative ideas regarding process and workflow to maximize efficiency and scalability;
- Working on language QA work as well as imaging annotation with language components: Experience with language QA work and ability to identify grammar issues
- French on native or near native level
- The knowledge of the subtleties/slang of French language typical of the one used in France in particular
- Ability to understand modern jargons and different dialects of the required language
- Good command of English
- Computer fluency and understanding of software and advanced internet functions
- MS Office skills
- A passion for language
- Excellent reading comprehension skills in the required language
- Analytical and research skills
- Ability to adapt to fast and dynamically evolving Client’s regulations
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding global organization with irreproachable reputation.
- Pleasant and inspiring working atmosphere.
- Professional development and clear career path.
- Training & development opportunities.
- Competitive salary with cafeteria benefits.
COGNIZANT TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS POLAND SP Z O O