Country Digital Manager, INGKA Group, Service Office, Janki/Warsaw
You see things a little differently. So do we. Leadership at IKEA is simple, clear and humble. We're not fans of bureaucracy and complicated hierarchy. We invest in your passions and encourage you to grow with them. Come see things a little differently with us.
- You consider change to be a constant part of daily life and an opportunity for learning, growth and improvement.
- You excel by developing others and making other people excel by creating a fun, motivating work environment with focus on development.
- You are an ambassador for the IKEA culture and values.
- You wish to achieve impact and make a difference for the better both in a customer perspective and for co-workers. In addition, you thrive when working with variation and enjoy collaborating with a spectrum of functions and people.
- You have experience in working with Digital and planning resources according to business needs and you are driving business development through Digital advancement and technology.
- You have proven successful leadership in a similar sized organisation, delivering both business result and people development. Furthermore, you have experience with leading change initiatives, and in managing vendors.
- You are successful in leading projects or processes on a national level.
- You are appreciated for extensive communication skills in English.
As a Country Digital Manager you will be the leader of the Country Group Digital Organisation. You will take full responsibility for the Digital Agenda and lead the Digital transformation in Poland to ensure that Digital capabilities are fully leveraged. In addition, you will optimise customer journeys, by securing that all Digital components are integrated. Furthermore, you will ensure adherence to defined process and governance for local development of products, high quality technical support provided to support business operations in the country and that product deployments are executed with excellence. In this role you will report to the CEO of IKEA Retail Poland.
- Provide functional expertise to the country strategic direction, and to the formulation and implementation of an integrated multi-channel strategy through active participation in the Country Retail Management Team
- Lead the Country Digital Unit in alignment with Central to ensure one strategy and one agenda, and champion new Digital initiatives, securing that Country Digital needs and opportunities from all functions are reported to Central
- Secure that Digital is represented in all business initiatives to secure that Digital capabilities and opportunities are optimised, and be the advocate for high quality data driven decision making across functions
- Secure interdependence and cooperation with all relevant functions and stakeholders, to secure integration and common focus
- Lead, inspire and motivate co-workers in your unit to perform their best and continuously develop capabilities and talent to serve the Digital needs of the customers
- Be a change agent and continuously strive to improve ways of working by initiating country specific improvements and escalating potential improvements to Central
- Accountable for the overall successful coordination of global deployments, local projects, products and capacity in the country
- Be responsible for making the budget and planning to ensure that local development is approved and follows defined guidelines in order to secure that local development happens with excellence in a scalable and secure way
- Have an overall responsibility to ensure information security and compliance is incorporated in all parts of the country Digital unit operations
This role is located at Service Office in Janki.
- A contract of employment and a bonus programme,
- A development path that will suit your needs,
- A car, medical care, Pension Plan and an Accident Insurance,
- An opportunity to choose additional benefits from our cafeteria programme (including e.g. Multisport card).