Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
Customer Documentation DevOps and Automation Specialist
223 dni temu
Our Nokia Networks business is the world’s specialist in mobile broadband. From the first ever call on GSM, to the first call on LTE, we operate at the forefront of each generation of mobile technology. Our global experts invent the new capabilities our customers need in their networks. We provide the world’s most efficient mobile networks, the intelligence to maximize the value of those networks, and the services to make it all work seamlessly.
Nokia European Software & Engineering Center hires dedicated, enthusiastic and passionate people, who create the largest ITC R&D in Poland. Our facilities in Wroclaw are located in three sites and accommodate one of the biggest test telecommunications labs in Middle and Eastern Europe. Apply and experience the adventure of a lifetime!!!
You will be responsible of designing and creating the automation environment for authoring and delivery process of Customer Documentation department, allowing implementation of DevOps methodology.
You will have an opportunity to participate in an overall creation process, which includes demand definition, design, preparation, where we discuss the feasibility of a given solution, and a final, implementation and testing phases. Since you are going to be directly involved in every aspect of the process, this is an ideal chance to develop both, your knowledge and practical skills.
- ASP.NET MVC
- MS Entity Framework
- XML data and XSLT
- Git version control
- Master's or Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Telecommunications, Computer Science or Software Technology or equivalent education
- experience with C#
- experience with MVC, MVVM patterns
- experience in working with XML data
- good communication skills
- ability to work in a geographically distributed team
- eager to gain new skills
- creative and initiative-oriented personality
- fluent in spoken and written English
- variety of projects in different technologies
- work on our own rapidly evolving products
- possibility to develop your skills in modern solutions
- flexible and friendly working environment
- multicultural team of experts
- open source projects
- own initiatives development
- chance to improve your skills in development
- competitive salary + bonuses depending on one's achievements
- medical care for you/your family
- flexible working time
- group life insurance
- relocation support
- co-financing of nursery and kindergarten
- sport card, tickets to cinema, theater, opera, e-ticket
- lunch cards
- and more...
Nokia stawia na ludzi zdolnych i pełnych pasji do tworzenia niestandardowych rozwiązań, którzy stawiają na podwyższanie własnych kompetencji. Zapewnia im nie tylko możliwości zawodowego rozwoju, ale także najwyższe standardy pracy. Do dyspozycji pracowników oddane są nowoczesne laboratoria testowe R&D, w których powstają nowe rozwiązania technologiczne, często jeszcze niedostępne na rynku.