Playbook Engineering offers a global betting platform that provides a service to established operators and new entrants who are looking to disrupt the industry. We have offices in London and Krakow and are a young and fast-growing company.
The Customer Operations Team is responsible for analyzing and assisting with client requests.
Customer Operations Team is also managing all user accounts and actions from a compliance viewpoint via various tools and systems.
We're looking for individuals who are willing to join a fast-paced and rapidly expanding environment, are open for new challenges and are eager to learn.
All Customer Operations Representative positions are either mostly day or mostly night shifts - determined up front. Both day and night shifts are on a shift rotation schedule. We are currently looking for individuals interested in mostly day shifts, as well as individuals interested in mostly night shifts.
- Provide assistance to individuals through live chat and email interaction
- Managing client requests and helping with their resolution (ensuring proper communication between internal teams)
- Managing user accounts
- Analyzing accounts for potential fraudulent activity
- Formulating various user reports: such as income, suspensions, deposit history
- Communication with UK-based teams in order to receive and act upon all feedback
- Maintain and expand knowledge base for both customer service, as well as compliance aspects
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Must possess strong skills in applying complete fact finding, analytical and problem solving methods and techniques.
- Possess strong interpersonal skills and have mature judgment and initiative.
- Must have the ability to process information effectively, to learn new materials, identify and define problems, and to make decisions.
- Excellent written and verbal English skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- High communication and interpersonal skills
- We are currently looking for individuals interested in mostly night shifts.
- Experience in working with tools such as Iovation, Tableau, payment provider platforms: Realex or Secure Trading
- Experience in a previous Customer Service role
- Experience in MS Office tools
TWO-UP DIGITAL SPÓŁKA Z OGRANICZONĄ ODPOWIEDZIALNOŚCIĄ
Two-Up Digital is a vibrant full-service digital design and development agency. We specialise in the betting & gaming and entertainment industries. Our two founders, Robbie Morris and Martyn Miller, have amassed more than 30 years experience in the sector working with or for many household names such as Ladbrokes, Coral, William Hill, Betfair, Racing Post and ITV. Based in Shoreditch, the creative heartbeat of London, we nurture talent and value passionate, ambitious people. Openness and trust in a collegiate and flexible way of working is a cornerstone of our business but the bottom line is we never miss deadlines. We believe success stems from understanding people and their objectives, utilising our experience and knowledge to challenge views to ensure the finest deliverable.