We're hiring and are looking to connect with you to help us deliver exceptional customer service experiences as Customer Service Representative – Travel Expert with TTEC in Athens, Greece.
Accepting digital applications for your protection and the protection of our employees: Apply online to connect with us.
Now, more than ever, how we connect is everything. Our purpose is to deliver humanity to business – and it's more relevant than ever before in today's environment. We know we're stronger together, working towards a purpose that matters. As TTEC team members we lift each other up, deliver smiles, and support our communities. Join us in our commitment to deliver amazing experiences.
We help global brands provide a great experience to their customers, build customer loyalty, and grow their business. We were founded on one guiding principle: customer experiences that are simple, inspired, and more human deliver lasting value for everyone. Your role brings that principle to life.
- Competitive remuneration salary and performance-based incentives
- 25 days annual leave per year
- Excellent working premises in Athens city center, Kerameikos metro station
- Potential to build your skills and knowledge as a brand ambassador for our client's iconic brand doesn't come along every day
- Fun, talented and witty teammates
- Knowledgeable, encouraging, and present leadership
- Family-friendly environment
- Free-spirited, theme-based employee events
- Career-growth and lots of learning opportunities for aspiring minds
- And yes…all the competitive pay and benefits you'd expect
- Relocate to Greece
Why You? What You Bring
- Fluent in Polish and English
- 6 months of customer service experience
- Ability to adapt and excel in a fast-paced work environment
- High school diploma or equivalent is the minimum and… with education… more is better
- Handy with MS Windows and other computer applications
- The passion and drive to make a difference
As a Customer Service Representative – Travel Expert, you'll ensure that the organization is meeting the customer's requirements on a day to day basis. You are the Customer Advocate who will take the lead in providing the best possible customer service experience while keeping the company's business needs in perspective. Turn your passion for travel into action in customer service helping people find great places to stay and creating unique travel experiences.
- Be the first point of contact for the world's first-class accommodation partners by resolving basic questions and queries, such as modifications to rooms, rates, and availability, extranet tooling etc.
- Provide accurate, valid, and complete information by using the right tools, methods, and processes.
- Ensure a high level of partner service and a positive partner experience
At TTEC (formerly TeleTech), you can enjoy a fast-paced career that offers exciting professional development and career growth opportunities. Our dynamic and inclusive culture is based on a set of values that guide our relationships with clients, their customers, and each other.
Founded in 1982 and with 50,000 employees operating across six continents, we use a blend of technology and humanity to help clients provide a great experience to their customers, build customer loyalty, and grow their business. We are one of the fastest growing BPO Companies in the Polish market. Together, our two divisions (TTEC Digital and TTEC Engage) help brands make every interaction they have with a customer—whether it’s face-to-face, online, over the phone, on social media, or via a mobile app—simple, personal and exceptional! Not only will you have the chance to create amazing experiences for yourself, you’ll get to help create them for others.
One of the qualities we cherish most are loyalty and precision. We are incredibly devoted to personal approach and we try to satisfy everyone’s necessities. Thanks to our stable structure we created our values that we follow every day!