Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
Customer Solution Engineer
125 dni temu
Our Nokia Networks business is the world’s specialist in mobile broadband. From the first ever call on GSM, to the first call on LTE, we operate at the forefront of each generation of mobile technology. Our global experts invent the new capabilities our customers need in their networks. We provide the world’s most efficient mobile networks, the intelligence to maximize the value of those networks, and the services to make it all work seamlessly.
Nokia European Software & Engineering Center hires dedicated, enthusiastic and passionate people, who create the largest ITC R&D in Poland. Our facilities in Wroclaw are located in three sites and accommodate one of the biggest test telecommunications labs in Middle and Eastern Europe. Apply and experience the adventure of a lifetime!!!
You will be responsible for New Nokia Radio products introduction into Customer market. You will provide e2e support for RAN Nokia Customers related issues towards Nokia R&D. You will be expected to actively participate in World Wide Customer projects providing remote or local support for trails, demos or troubleshooting. You will create and define needed documents like integration manuals for Nokia Radio systems, troubleshooting helps and training materials
As a team member You will be expected to follow on newest Nokia Radio features like NB-IoT, Cat-M, VoLTE, Carrier Aggregation, Cloudification and 5G. You will also provide e2e training for needed Topics for own team, regional teams and offices. While sometimes also local support is needed You may be requested to travel to customer location (around 30%).
- Nokia new technology radio systems (4G/5G)
- testing frameworks
- continuous integration systems
- customer tickets
- Master's or Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Telecommunications, Computer Science or Software Technology or equivalent education
- knowledge on 3G, 4G and 5G call flow
- experience in Radio domain (eg. BSC, RNC, NB, eNB )
- IP network, Cloud Platform, Unix/Linux practical experience,
- troubleshooting and solving skills
- analytical thinking
- good communication in English (both written and spoken)
- ready to relocate to Wroclaw, living in or nearby
- variety of projects in different technologies
- work on our own rapidly evolving products
- possibility to develop your skills in modern solutions
- flexible and friendly working environment
- multicultural team of experts
- open source projects
- own initiatives development
- chance to improve your skills in development
- competitive salary + bonuses depending on achievements
- medical care for you and your family
- flexible working time
- group life insurance
- relocation support
- co-financing of nursery and kindergarten
- sports card, e-tickets, tickets to cinema, theater, opera,
- lunch cards
- and more...
Nokia Solutions and Networks jest światowym liderem wśród dostawców usług telekomunikacyjnych. Spółka dostarcza kompletny asortyment produktów dla infrastruktury sieci mobilnych i stacjonarnych oraz odpowiada na rosnący popyt na usługi, dysponując 20 000 fachowców na całym świecie. Nokia Siemens Networks jest jedną z największych spółek infrastruktury telekomunikacyjnej. Firma działa w 150 krajach.