The Global Leader in Microsoft Recruitment
Established in 2006 in Newcastle UK, Nigel Frank International has rapidly grown into the global leader in Microsoft recruitment. With additional offices in London, Berlin, New York, San Francisco, Dallas, Melbourne and Singapore, we offer our Microsoft Partner and End User clients unparalleled access to the widest range of high calibre candidates.
Your key responsibilities
- As a Cyber Security Consultant (CTM), you’ll contribute technically to Cyber Security client projects and internal projects. An important part of your role will be to actively establish, maintain and strengthen internal and external relationships. Similarly, you’ll anticipate and identify risks within projects and share any issues with senior members of the team.
- You will lead the performance of Attack & Penetration Testing in areas such as Databases, Web applications, IT Infrastructures, Non-web applications, mobile devices, mobile applications, application code review, social engineering, hardware/firmware, Wireless, IoT and Connected devices, Cloud, Red Team Assessment, Purple Team Assessment, Cyber red team tuning, Threat Modeling / Security Architecture Review.
- You will lead the conception of technical protection measures up to crisis management in cyber-attacks.
- You will identify and exploit security vulnerabilities in a wide array of systems in a variety of situations.
Skills and attributes for success
- Very good command of English
- Strong written and presentation skills; ability to clearly communicate complex messages to a variety of audiences
- Master or Bachelor degree in Electronics/Computer Science or a similar major
- Willingness to travel
- Five to ten years of sound industry experience on Performance of Attack & Penetration Testing which includes internet, intranet, web application penetration tests, wireless, social engineering, Red Team Assessments and the conception of technical protection measures up to crisis management in cyber attacks
What we look for
An ideal candidate would have one of the following certifications: OSCE, OSCP, CEH. We are interesting in hiring a professional who will work effectively as a team member, sharing responsibility, providing support, maintaining communication and updating senior team members on progress. As an ideal candidate, you shall have a personal drive and positive work ethic to deliver results within tight deadlines and in demanding situations.