Do you want to grow your talent and foster your own development within an international
environment? Do you want to work in diverse teams, contribute with your own ideas and make a
difference in Driver Information Systems? At Nippon Seiki Europe in Gdansk, we offer the role of
and high segment automobile brands.
Our 15.000 employees all over the globe strive every day to design, develop and produce high-end product
solutions for our customers. Working closely with larger international automotive manufacturers, from the early life stage of new car models to the manufacturing process, we operate at the center of next generation driver information systems development.
based in Nagaoka, Japan. Our European headquarter is located in Hoofddorp - The Netherlands. Our focus is the European automotive market with our engineering sites located close to the main industry centers in Munich, Rüsselsheim, Paris and Redditch (UK) and a newly opened site in Gdansk.
As a DevOps Engineer within the Process and Tools Group, you are responsible for the automation of our
European Engineering Processes and workflows by the choice and configuration of our toolchain. This also includes implementing continuous Integration, Development, Test and the automation of KPI reporting. You will work closely with the process team, the project development teams, IT.
- University degree in Software Engineering, IT Engineering or similar
- Experience in software development processes and workflow automation
- Hands on experience in Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery and Deployment (toolchain integration): e.g. JIRA, RTC, PTC, Confluence, Jenkins, Gerrit, Crucible, SVN, GIT, etc.
- Hands on experience in Tasks Automation and Scripting: RegExp, Batch, Bash and Python
- Experience in Linux administration, configuration, scripting
- Practical knowledge of Windows and Active Directory
- Good knowledge of computer networks and network security (authentication, LDAP, SSH)
- Knowledge of relational databases and SQL (nice to have in practice)
- Good intercultural communication skills
- Very good command of the English language, both written and spoken
- Soft Skills: Proactive, Cooperative, Team Player, with “Can Do” attitude and “Bright” open minded
- A competitive salary
- A pleasant working environment with strong focus on flexibility and work-life balance
- Working with state-of-the-art technologies on development of premium brand cars
- A chance to boost up your career in a multi-national company
- Participation in a benefits program consisting of premium health insurance package, sports card, multi-benefit cafeteria system, life and accident insurance, English classes, fresh fruit
- Bonus programmes i.e. vacation payment, yearly bonus, employee awards
- Additional vacation days
- Relocation package
Nippon Seiki Europe
Nippon Seiki Europe
We are Nippon Seiki, world leaders in the design and production of driver information displays. With decades of experience we are dedicated to improving the driving experience through state-of-the-art HMI, by creating products based on the ethos of complete ‘Precision, Perfection and Performance’ – where safety, innovation and ultimately, driver enjoyment is at the heart of all we do.