Work where others go on vacation - Welcome to Gdańsk!
A city that has a lot to offer: beaches, sea, fresh air, culture, delicious food, friendly people and of course TELUS International! Join us in Gdansk and start your career building our new social media team!
For our team in Gdańsk we are currently looking for support as
Digital Sales Representative with German for Social Media Project (m/f/d)
- Contacting new and existing clients (Agencies or Advertisers) via phone, chat and email on a daily basis, identifying sales opportunities and providing these businesses with the best solution for their business goal
- Improve client’s experience by driving optimal and appropriate product adoption
- Manage a portfolio of clients with responsibility for growing revenue
- When within scope and area of knowledge, provide pre and post-sales assistance for all applicable products
- Produce success stories from advertisers who have had success in growing their business by using the products
- Use a variety of tools to be able to properly communicate and drive Advertiser’s business to success
- Experience in digital marketing or online sales organization
- Proficient level of German language with excellent communication skills
- English language on B2 level minimum
- Knowledge of MS Office and use of voicemail and electronic mail systems
- Self-starter who can meet deadlines and enjoys working in a competitive inside sales environment
- Proactive mind set with regards to identifying issues and opportunities as well as communication with clients
- Highly motivated and goal-oriented
- Takes direction well while also demonstrating proactive behaviour
- Creative decision-making skills and proven ability to work independently
- Strong attention to detail and follow-up skills
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure
- Feels comfortable contacting clients via phone, chat or email
- Comprehensive product training and intensive training-on-the-job
- Internal training and further education possibilities via our campus
- Advancement opportunities in our international company
- Fixed basic remuneration with attractive bonus options
- Highly motivated and dedicated team with flat hierarchies and informal culture
- Great office with modern workplaces as well as free drinks and regularly fresh fruits as a little extra motivation
- Private medical healthcare
Join our team and apply now!
Our recruiting team, Aleksandra Kasperska, Aigul Sourbaeva and Paweł Szejgiec, is always available for questions at +48 58 882 28 88 and is looking forward to receiving your application if you click apply.
We have adjusted our recruitment process and are now offering online interviews to all candidates.
About us: Excellent customer service is our passion – in 2020, Competence Call Center has merged with TELUS International and is now a part of it. Since then, 50,000 team members are providing customer service at its best in more than 50 languages for international and well-known partners.
About Gdańsk: To live in Gdańsk means to live in a big, modern city and international environment.
With over 468,000 citizens (and more than 1.2 million people in the entire metropolitan area Tri-City), Gdańsk is the sixth largest city in Poland. Gdańsk is a very safe city and popular among the youths for being very relaxed, easy-going and liberal. The cost of living and cheap public transport is also a big plus.
Gdańsk is regularly awarded as one of the best cities to live in and is considered one of the happiest places in Poland, with nearly 80% of the residents feeling happy with their life in Gdańsk. This is due to the sights, entertainment and the coast of the Baltic Sea with clean beautiful beaches and forests that you can enjoy. The Tri-City offers three times as many attractions as a normal city. You will never get bored.
Who are we?
TELUS International Europe is a multilingual provider of digitally-enabled customer experience and IT solutions. After merging with Competence Call Center, the company has more than 10,000+ team members across Europe and 50,000+ worldwide.
TELUS International empowers customer experience innovation through digital enablement, spirited teamwork, agile thinking, and a caring culture that puts customers first. The company's solutions cover customer experience, digital transformation, IT lifecycle, advisory and digital consulting, risk management, and back-office support. Fueling any stage of company growth, TELUS International partners with some of the world’s most disruptive brands across high growth industry verticals, including tech and games, communications and media, eCommerce and fintech, healthcare, and travel and hospitality. The company serves clients in over 50 languages.
Our Gdańsk location was founded in 2014 and since that time, we are offering workplaces for many different positions. You can learn more below.