Location: Gdansk Wrzeszcz (Neptun Office)
This position will lead the Analytics Powerhouse working strategically in line with corporate strategy to ignite innovation end2end in Arla’s functions and zones through IT projects that enables a data led decision culture. Your teams would be responsible for the development of innovative data driven applications across the entire value chain while establishing a hub-and-spoke delivery design allowing all agile release trains to deliver advanced analytic projects on top of the data foundation provided by the Analytics Powerhouse, all using the Agile SAFe framework.
- The Release Train Management team of Analytics Powerhouse to successfully set the right direction and deliver on analytics roadmaps by leading the vision of how data science and analytics expertise will shape the future innovative way of operating Arla’s processes
- Senior stakeholders and business development teams throughout the Arla value chain to drive a real understanding of data led performance and innovation.
- Lead - Have you ever heard that you are the change? Now you now
- Sense - Are you looking for something more than material benefits in your professional life?
- Create - Regardless of which department you work in - Your creativity leads us to innovation
Your future colleagues from HR department describe these generally:
- Flexible working hours
- Professional career development
- Great atmosphere
- Respectful scandinavian culture
- No dress code zone
- Lack of stress at work
- Tens of benefits
- Space for self-reliance
1. Clock the APPLY button
2. Create an account in our HR platform
3. Submit your application
4. Wait for our call
5. Meet with us online
6. Enjoy joining the best team
Arla Global Shared Services
Moooo. We are Arla GSS and we deal with business the Scandinavian way.
You most likely associate us with brands like Arla Apetina, Lurpak or Castello. We are part of the global Arla Foods group employing 19,000 people worldwide and delivering 25 trillion glasses of milk a year.
That being said…
At our office in Gdańsk Wrzeszcz we do not produce butter or cheese, nor do we conduct milk quality assessment.
IT Service Desk Quality Lead (5 months at Arla)
Arla is a lot more than just people and the office. Here you take care of larger or smaller challenges. And I feel that I am always going in the right direction…love that!
A2R Acting Team Leader (5 years at Arla)
I like Arla because it confirmed me in the belief that DO WHAT YOU LOVE AND YOU WILL NEVER HAVE TO WORK is possible
- Stage Screening applications
- Stage First interview – phone screening
- Stage Second interview and assessment
- Stage Employment
- Stage Rejection