Ogłoszenie numer: 5484683, from 2021-09-20
Phlexglobal is a specialist provider of document management solutions and other support services to the global clinical research market. We have offices in the UK, US, India, Germany and Lublin as well, to serve the needs of our global customers. The Document Specialist is responsible for contributing towards making our clients’ Trial Master Files (TMF) inspection ready.
We are looking for:
- Process documents into eTMF system following guidance
- Process documents into eTMF system according to the required quality and productivity levels, across multiple clients
- Identify opportunities for process improvement
- Collaborate with other process user to resolve any discrepancies and issues related to documents
- Ability to work to deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Ability to follow instructions
- Good attention to detail and quality
- Proactive, diligent and self-motivated attitude
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Experience of Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Word and Excel)
- Data entry experience (preferred, but not essential)
- Knowledge of other languages (preferred, but not essential)
- Regular performance reviews to help you to achieve your career development goals
- Possibility of remote work
- Flexible working arrangements
- Good atmosphere at work with highly motivated and integrated team
- Great benefits (MyBenefit, private healthcare, English language training, pension and life assurance)
- Employment in an international company with offices in the UK, US, Germany and India
Candidates who meet the above requirements and who are interested in a career with our company are asked to send their applications in English (CV) by clicking on the "APPLY NOW" button.
We reserve the right to contact only selected candidates.
Phlexglobal Poland Sp. z o.o.
Phlexglobal is the leading technology and services organization for clinical and regulatory matters with a focus on helping clients to master their digital agenda via proven AI solutions. Phlexglobal combines software and leading expert services to offer a unique solutions portfolio with easy to achieve automation via data generation that lifts organizations to a new level of effectiveness.
We have offices in the UK, US, India, Germany and Poland, to serve the needs of our global customers.