At Cognizant, we are dedicated to helping the world's leading companies build stronger businesses — helping them go from doing digital to being digital.
In Poland, our offices are based in Gdansk, Wroclaw, and Kraków. With the capacity to support various clients, we offer a world of opportunities for both, professionals and graduates. You can expect five-star training, a chance to realize your career goals, and a range of benefits.
Apply and Be Cognizant!
- Great working atmosphere
- Possibility of morning or evening shifts
- Opportunity to be part of a fast-growing, well-known global company
- Role that allows you to progress both, professionally and personally
- Diverse and international work environment
- Excellent location and office space
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Life Science, Computer Science, or any other degree that supports strong analytical thinking (Engineering, Maths, Economics)
- Experience in Pharmaceutical industry / Medical Device / any related industry / relevant experience in Regulatory Affairs - will be an advantage
- Computer literacy,
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills,
- Demonstrated ability to be an innovative and creative thinker,
- Technical skills,
- Analytical skills,
- Readiness to work with databases,
- Knowledge of Regulatory processes and related tools - will be an advantage
- Global regulatory submission / dossier publishing - daily activities and deliverables
- Compilation and maintenance of regulatory documentation as per the procedure in client repository
- Performing high level of files formatting using provided software (creating bookmarks, hyperlinks, file optimization etc.)
- Performing peer-review of work and providing support to other regulatory related activities according to business requirements
- Interacting with relevant stakeholders during preparation and quality control of reports and regulatory documentation
- Following established processes and procedures, adhering to Client’s work instructions and procedures
- Achievement-building orientation
- Punctuality (self-discipline)
COGNIZANT TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS POLAND SP Z O O
Cognizant is a leading IT Services provider globally, transforming Clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Headquartered in the US, Cognizant is ranked on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world.
At Cognizant, we celebrate diversity and inclusion across our workforce and with our partners, communities and fellow racing fans. That’s why, alongside the Aston Martin Cognizant Formula One team, we work in unison for a more inclusive future. All in, all welcome.