Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
Electric Design Engineer
96 dni temu
Aktualnie dla naszego klienta, renomowanej międzynarodowej firmy, dostawcy urządzeń oraz kompleksowych rozwiązań dla przemysłu morskiego oraz offshore, poszukujemy obecnie kandydatów do Działu Serwisu i Uruchomień, na stanowisko:
- The main task is to design/supervise design of Electric Control Systems for operation and automation of RoRo and Port equipment, according to contract technical specification and in compliance with Class regulations and legal requirements.
- As part of Electric/Hydraulic Design Team you will also be responsible for fabrication tests at suppliers and commissioning of the Electric Control System at shipyards and sites worldwide. The Team is responsible for electric and hydraulic design of Marine products to customer projects, development of these products and providing design guidance to other resources.
- Travel and extensive international contacts will be required, as our business is global both in terms of operations and customer base.
- We offer a mix of electric design/ PLC/HMI-programming with practical work during FAT and commissioning/installation.
- You will have full responsibility and authority to deliver a complete electric and control system that meets the demands of our customers. In some cases, you have a team of designers and/or installation electricians working with you and you have a key role in bringing together different disciplines.
- The Electric/Hydraulic/Control System Design Team has a key role in contributing to the company’s future success by adapting to the future challenges. .
- Some experience in marine or offshore equipment business or with similar land based equipment
- Some experience in working with design and documentation of electrical equipment
- Some experience in programming software for control systems, tools like AutoCad, cadett ELSA, CODESYS and ix developer
- You should be able to lead other resources in their work and interact with external customers and internal functions in a trustworthy manor