SAP Senior Analyst / Consultant (SAP SD/MM)
270 days ago
The Global Leader in SAP And Oracle Recruitment
Washington Frank International is a leading global provider of Permanent and Freelance ERP recruitment solutions across major ERP applications such as SAP Business One, Oracle EBS, Fusion, Sage, Agresso, Infor & IFS.
Looking for new job and you enjoy travelling with work? One of our clients is looking for experienced SAP Senior Analyst to join their team. It is a great opportunity to gain experience on the international market.
- You will drive our business goals as same as you will design, implement and deploy SAP solutions.
- Working as a part of the team to deliver the best performance to clients
- Taking part in full cycles and end-to-end international projects
- Working with latest technology and innovations to maximise company goals
- Knowledge of processes in supply chain and logistics in SAP MM or SD
- Professional experience in project work environment in SAP MM OR SD
- Experience in SAP implementation
- Flexible to travel
- Experience in the at least one of the following:
- consulting requirements with clients
- CR/ support
Working with international projects opens huge amount of different opportunities in front of you. Our client deliver amazing training programme as well as great benefit package like:
- private healthcare
- additional life insurances
- lunch vouchers
- sport packages
- employee share purchase plan.
Nigel Frank International
The Global Leader in Microsoft Recruitment
Established in 2006 in Newcastle UK, Nigel Frank International has rapidly grown into the global leader in Microsoft recruitment. With additional offices in London, Berlin, New York, San Francisco, Dallas, Melbourne and Singapore, we offer our Microsoft Partner and End User clients unparalleled access to the widest range of high calibre candidates.