Location: Gdansk Wrzeszcz (Neptun Office)
- Oversee the ETCC department in all of its capacity.
- Establish high levels of service, productivity and efficiency through leadership, motivation, coaching and training.
- Be responsible for ways of working and processes, identifying and developing new systems and processes to meet the needs of the business.
- Ensure effective plans are in place to meet our volumes and any potential disruption,
- Ensure tight performance monitoring for all transport movements.
- Conduct negotiations with carriers, in conjunction with procurement, ensuring SLAs are met and negotiate competitive rates.
- Ensure that carrier contractual rates and agreed performance plans are closely followed and adhered to.
- Working with procurement on the RFP processes, provide expertise to achieve best total value in the selection of services and/or carriers.
- With procurement conduct quarterly business reviews with service providers.
- Identify, evaluate and adequately define any potential risk of circumstances to mitigate any severe delays, deviations or loss of service to ETCC’s network customers by proactively informing them.
- Adapt quick and flexible ideas to transfer the risk management into alternative solutions to ensure any service disruption can be recovered smoothly.
- Develop new and enhance existing network models to improve efficiency, speed, and/or drive potential savings.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders across Europe.
- Develop and initiate continuous improvement projects as well as guaranteeing success through effective management and monitoring.
- provide management information to facilitate evidence of achievements, efficiencies and progress against project plans.
- Ensure adherence to Arla Foods’ Health & Safety standards, policies and legislation.
- Some out of hours working may be required.
- Lead - Have you ever heard that you are the change? Now you now
- Sense - Are you looking for something more than material benefits in your professional life?
- Create - Regardless of which department you work in - Your creativity leads us to innovation
Your future colleagues from HR department describe these generally:
- Flexible working hours
- Professional career development
- Great atmosphere
- Respectful scandinavian culture
- No dress code zone
- Lack of stress at work
- Tens of benefits
- Space for self-reliance
1. Clock the APPLY button
2. Create an account in our HR platform
3. Submit your application
4. Wait for our call
5. Meet with us online
6. Enjoy joining the best team
Arla Global Shared Services
Moooo. We are Arla GSS and we deal with business the Scandinavian way.
You most likely associate us with brands like Arla Apetina, Lurpak or Castello. We are part of the global Arla Foods group employing 19,000 people worldwide and delivering 25 trillion glasses of milk a year.
That being said…
At our office in Gdańsk Wrzeszcz we do not produce butter or cheese, nor do we conduct milk quality assessment.
IT Service Desk Quality Lead (5 months at Arla)
Arla is a lot more than just people and the office. Here you take care of larger or smaller challenges. And I feel that I am always going in the right direction…love that!
A2R Acting Team Leader (5 years at Arla)
I like Arla because it confirmed me in the belief that DO WHAT YOU LOVE AND YOU WILL NEVER HAVE TO WORK is possible
- Stage Screening applications
- Stage First interview – phone screening
- Stage Second interview and assessment
- Stage Employment
- Stage Rejection