Would you like to work on the latest technologies and the leading transformation initiative in One Technology ? We are now looking for a Cloud Architect to help design and build IaaS/PaaS services and drive the adoption of public cloud across Nordea.
In Nordea, we’re harnessing the power of technology to reinvent the future of banking. A tech revolution is underway – and you can make an impact. Though we’re a Nordic bank, we’re also one of the largest IT employers in Tricity and Warsaw. Working with international teams in an inspiring working environment, you’ll have lots of opportunities to expand your skills and advance your career.
About this opportunity
Welcome to the Cloud Team, which is transforming the way infrastructure services are consumed. The Cloud Team is part of Infrastructure Engineering which is part of Core Technology providing technology services to the business. We add value by building cloud capabilities which are consumed by the business to drive a better customer experience. As a Cloud Architect you’ll play a valuable role in building out the future capabilities on public cloud.
What you’ll be doing:
- Work with 2nd line, security and architecture teams on building secure and compliant public cloud services for developers
- Identifying appropriate use of cloud architectural best practices to design and build IaaS/PaaS solutions on public cloud
- Designing and deploying scalable, highly available, and fault tolerant systems on cloud
- Helping internal customers architect scalable, highly available application solutions that leverage cloud services
You’ll join an agile Team that is at the leading edge of building new technology capabilities. The Cloud team has very senior visibility up to L2 level with progress shared frequently to the board. The role is based in Poland.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- have to have a passion to drive change and challenge the way things are done today
- have a passion for latest technologies
- need to be a fast and willing learner
Your experience and background:
- You have a background in IT infrastructure and understand core services, such as networks, compute, virtualization, storage and databases work
- You have 2-3 years hands on experience in AWS or similar cloud provider where you have been designing and building solutions
- You have good knowledge in security and understand core controls with regards to technology infrastructure
- You have and understanding of development principles and what a developer needs when building applications/solutions
- You have experience with Ansible and/or Terraform, building automated infrastructure solutions, Infrastructure as Code
If it sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 30/10/2021 .
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: https://www.nordea.com/en/doc/privacy-policy.2021.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.
Nordea Bank Abp SA Oddział w Polsce
Nordea Bank Abp Oddział w Polsce wchodzi w skład Grupy Nordea, największej skandynawskiej instytucji finansowej, zatrudniającej prawie 30 000 osób na całym świecie. Obecna jest w Danii, Norwegii, Szwecji, Finlandii, Polsce, Estonii oraz w wybranych miastach na świecie, gdzie ma swoje biura reprezentacyjne – w Nowym Jorku i Pekinie.
Nordea Bank Abp SA Oddział w Polsce to dwa piony: IT, zlokalizowany w Trójmieście i Warszawie oraz Centrum Operacyjne z siedzibą w Łodzi. W strukturach Nordea wyróżnia się także obszar Finansów, który w Warszawie podejmuje najbardziej zaawansowane role finansowe w banku. W 2020 roku liczba zatrudnionych osób w Polsce przekroczyła 4500 osób.
Nasi eksperci pracują nad kompleksowymi rozwiązaniami w zakresie utrzymania i rozwoju platform i systemów informatycznych, jak również dostarczają zaawansowane usługi finansowe, zapewniające stabilność działania pod kątem obsługi procesów bankowych.