Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
Atos IT Services sp. z o.o.
42 dni temu
- 120,000 employees in 73 countries
- IT infrastructure management services, systems integration, outsourcing and IT consulting
- Almost 5000 people employed in Poland in 8 cities: Bydgoszcz, Warszawa, Wroclaw, Opole, Krakow, Gdansk, Rzeszow, Lodz
Our Group provides Cloud services, Infrastructure & Data Management, Business & Platform solutions for clients across various business sectors: Defense, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Media, Energy & Utilities, Public sector, Retail, Telecommunications and Transportation.
We are looking for a motivated professional for the position of Financial Architect.
Financial Architect leads the pricing/solution to deliver the full proposition to the customer within the time, budget and resource constraints and guidance given through the solution reviews process.
- Overall responsibility for the commercial strategy and design related to business terms throughout the proposal phase
- Identify customer business objectives and agree the deal shape and develop deal structure
- Apply intelligent pricing models and gain-sharing & risk and reward mechanisms
- Autonomy on small to complex mid-size deals regarding actions for Business Proposition & Contracting
- Act as active sparring partner in bid team and used to interaction with Executive Level
- Support negotiations and associated drafting of RFI, RFP & Clarification Responses
- Formulates Contractual, Billing & Taxation Structure including guarantees, Service Credits, Liquidated Damages and Penalties, Termination for cause/convenience or change of control/financial status & other termination clauses
- Take action in internal review and approval processes
- Active role in Due Diligence and Post Contract Verification contract clause
- Coordinate tasks in deal set up and business development
- Good knowledge of IT Infrastructure and IT Outsourcing Business
- Leadership in leading the finance part of IT outsourcing
- Very good communicative skills, persuasive and influential in presenting.
- Project management skills : budget, planning, risk management
- Financial acumen: Profit & Loss, balance sheet and cash flow analysis, Business case management
- Facilitation skills, Good in English.
- Relevant, 8-10 years’ experience in commercial positions, preferably in the IT industry
- You will improve your qualifications by: individual development plans, budget for development activities, internal and external trainings, the opportunity to participate in conferences and gain international certification.
- We will look after you with a private medical package that includes dentist.
- We support your new-year resolutions with Multisport and OK System cards. If you build a team of sport enthusiasts, you will also get additional funding.
- Do you need new glasses? We will give you 600 PLN reimbursement for buying one.
- You will receive a guaranteed pool of points to be used for shopping, concert tickets or fulfilling other dreams.
- Every month we will subsidize commuting.
- Do you want to improve your language skills? Please, do so with us.
- You will do good in the world by helping others thanks to CSR actions.
- You will have an extra vacation for significant moments.
- We will celebrate and have fun during company parities.
- We will build together a positive work culture
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
- Stable employment
- Attractive salary
- Participation in interesting projects
- Working in international environment
- Contacting with the latest IT technology
- Training and development programs
- Studying of foreign languages
- Unlimited access to e-learning
- Private medical care (including dental care)
- Additional life insurance