Location: Gdansk Wrzeszcz (Neptun Office)
Are you motivated to ensure financial compliance across all areas of a 10bn euro organization? Are you perhaps looking at making a move away from operational work and apply your process knowledge and strong moral compass to a growing and ambitious global business? If so, this could be your opportunity to join our Risk, Controls and Compliance (part of Arla Corporate Finance) as a Financial Compliance Specialist in our Gdansk office.
About the job
As our new Financial Compliance Specialist, you will work closely with and support other members of the team in a variety of tasks and activities to ensure the functioning and improvement of robust risk, controls and compliance systems. You can expect this position will give you a fantastic opportunity to grow, taking on more complex responsibilities as your experience develops.
Specifically, you will be involved in:
- risk assessments across processes and countries with focus on fraud and financial reporting risks
- ensuring risk awareness and that relevant risk response if considered when processes or business models are changed or new are developed
- providing tools to guide functions and zones in how to effectively assess and manage risks and secure compliance
- monitoring implementation status of agreed corrective actions, procedures and controls
- conducting defined reviews / internal audits of processes and controls from the fraud and financial reporting risks perspective
- driving continuous monitoring and follow up on performance of minimum compliance requirements
- controls automation through transaction scanning and/or other digital solutions
Who are you?
- You have approximately 2-4 relevant experience in similar position either from a large international organisation or from a Big 4 consulting/auditing business. Internal audit experience is considered an advantage
- We expect you to have a relevant master’s degree
- You have a strong knowledge from work experience within accounting, internal/external auditing, internal controls and financial compliance
- Professional certificates in accounting or auditing are a welcome enrichment of your profile
- You have the ability and appetite for influencing role in a large business where you can develop internal control systems whilst navigating organization matrix and engaging with a wide range of stakeholders
- You have attention to detail and an analytical mindset comes naturally to you, along with a technical flair for new technological and digital solutions
- While based in Gdansk, you may be expected to travel between 5-15 days a year
What do we offer ?
- Flexible working time (start your day of work between 7-9) and home office work possibility
- Relocation allowance
- Financial support of your education
- Medical care & life insurance
- Additional benefits like gym card, vouchers, travel points or cinema tickets, etc.
- Scandinavian working style & no dress code
- Home kit – monitor, laptop, keyboard, mouse, headsets, webcam
- Referral program for employees
- Employee Assistance Program (legal, psychological, health, financial consulting, etc. )
- Support for your healthy lifestyle (fruit day, facility for sportsmen, sport challenges and activities, Arla active teams / sport groups)
- Additional holiday depending on length of employment (up to 4 days)
… while in the office you can also use some of below:
- Modern office space with beautiful view and high standard furniture (i.e. adjustable desks)
- Chill-out rooms with X-box, pool table, board games, football table and swing
- Lead - Have you ever heard that you are the change? Now you now
- Sense - Are you looking for something more than material benefits in your professional life?
- Create - Regardless of which department you work in - Your creativity leads us to innovation
Your future colleagues from HR department describe these generally:
- Flexible working hours
- Professional career development
- Great atmosphere
- Respectful scandinavian culture
- No dress code zone
- Lack of stress at work
- Tens of benefits
- Space for self-reliance
1. Clock the APPLY button
2. Create an account in our HR platform
3. Submit your application
4. Wait for our call
5. Meet with us online
6. Enjoy joining the best team
Arla Global Shared Services
Moooo. We are Arla GSS and we deal with business the Scandinavian way.
You most likely associate us with brands like Arla Apetina, Lurpak or Castello. We are part of the global Arla Foods group employing 19,000 people worldwide and delivering 25 trillion glasses of milk a year.
That being said…
At our office in Gdańsk Wrzeszcz we do not produce butter or cheese, nor do we conduct milk quality assessment.
IT Service Desk Quality Lead (5 months at Arla)
Arla is a lot more than just people and the office. Here you take care of larger or smaller challenges. And I feel that I am always going in the right direction…love that!
A2R Acting Team Leader (5 years at Arla)
I like Arla because it confirmed me in the belief that DO WHAT YOU LOVE AND YOU WILL NEVER HAVE TO WORK is possible
- Stage Screening applications
- Stage First interview – phone screening
- Stage Second interview and assessment
- Stage Employment
- Stage Rejection