Location: Gdansk Wrzeszcz (Neptun Office)
French speakers needed!
At Arla, we do so much more than make some of the world’s favorite dairy products. In our well-established Shared Services Centre in Gdansk we support our colleagues worldwide by providing them with world-class Accounting, Finance, IT, Procurement, Tax, Master data, Transport Planning, Member Relations and HR processes.
We are looking for open, motivated, collaborative, results- oriented and ambitious people with fresh perspective and the need of inner growth. If you know French language and want to become a member of our international team of specialists apply!
A member of our Talent Acquisition Team will contact you to discuss your future career plans and will match you to one of our fantastic job opportunities in Finance, IT, Procurement, Transport Planning or Member Relations.
All our opportunities will suit recent graduates, students taking a year out from their studies and anyone else who is looking for a career change.
- French language skills at least at B2 level
- Ability to speak English
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisation skills
- Pro- active ”can do” attitude
- Keen to learn and develop
- A chance to start your career in an international company and working with Frenchlanguage on a daily basis
- Full training with experts & professional induction in a new position
- Friendly atmosphere & comfortable workplace with great seaview (Neptun office in Gdańsk Wrzeszcz)
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Medical care via LuxMed & life insurance with Uniqa (previously Axa)
- Benefits cafeteria (MultiSport card, vouchers, travel points or cinema tickets, etc.)
- Relocation package
- Access to many internal & external courses & trainings
- Lead - Have you ever heard that you are the change? Now you now
- Sense - Are you looking for something more than material benefits in your professional life?
- Create - Regardless of which department you work in - Your creativity leads us to innovation
Your future colleagues from HR department describe these generally:
- Flexible working hours
- Professional career development
- Great atmosphere
- Respectful scandinavian culture
- No dress code zone
- Lack of stress at work
- Tens of benefits
- Space for self-reliance
1. Clock the APPLY button
2. Create an account in our HR platform
3. Submit your application
4. Wait for our call
5. Meet with us online
6. Enjoy joining the best team
Arla Global Shared Services
Moooo. We are Arla GSS and we deal with business the Scandinavian way.
You most likely associate us with brands like Arla Apetina, Lurpak or Castello. We are part of the global Arla Foods group employing 19,000 people worldwide and delivering 25 trillion glasses of milk a year.
That being said…
At our office in Gdańsk Wrzeszcz we do not produce butter or cheese, nor do we conduct milk quality assessment.
IT Service Desk Quality Lead (5 months at Arla)
Arla is a lot more than just people and the office. Here you take care of larger or smaller challenges. And I feel that I am always going in the right direction…love that!
A2R Acting Team Leader (5 years at Arla)
I like Arla because it confirmed me in the belief that DO WHAT YOU LOVE AND YOU WILL NEVER HAVE TO WORK is possible
- Stage Screening applications
- Stage First interview – phone screening
- Stage Second interview and assessment
- Stage Employment
- Stage Rejection