Together we develop medicines, offering a new hope to patients suffering from serious diseases. We create a passionate and friendly workplace environment. Join us!
- Working with senior managers, executives, and Business Technology Director to create a digital vision for the enterprise, and to identify the opportunities for differentiating digital capabilities and solutions.
- Leading the process to identify and evaluate internal digital asset capabilities and strengths. Assesses external digital opportunities and threats as key inputs to making the best decisions on business strategy, given digital realities.
- Leading the development of the digital business strategy and roadmap and ensuring its integration with the enterprise strategic planning process, and the resulting business strategy and plans. Providing a single point of coordination and executive oversight for all digital initiatives and transformation projects.
- Ensuring that the enterprise is developing the digital assets and capabilities that will be needed to survive and thrive in the midterm and long term.
- Acting as a champion and change agent in leading the organizational changes required to create and sustain enterprise digital capabilities.
- Defining and reporting on digital business KPIs and metrics that represent progress against digital goals.
- Acting as a thought leader on emerging digital business models and technologies, articulating the digital future and the enterprise’s role in IT internally and externally.
- Managing a small team of analysts, researchers, technologists and champions in executing the enterprise’s digital business mission. Incubates new enterprise capabilities.
- Partnering with the Technology team Heads to develop and exploit new digital business solutions to create a competitive edge for the enterprise.
- 15 or more years of experience in biotech, pharma ideally in business management, IT management or marketing, ideally with some independent P&L responsibilities.
- Five or more years of progressive leadership experience in leading cross-functional teams and enterprise-wide programs, operating and influencing effectively across the organization and within complex contexts
- Preferably five or more years of experience in information-intensive industries or digitally advanced enterprises.
- Experience in innovating business models and developing new channels, business models or business transformation.
- Strategy and management consulting experience desirable.
- Deep understanding of the evolving digital world on both the demand side (how people/companies are using technology) and the supply side (emerging technologies).
- Extensive knowledge of biotech manufacturing, analytics, supply chain management.
- Strong business acumen, including domain-specific knowledge of the company and its business units.
- Excellent analytical, strategic conceptual thinking and consulting skills.
- Influence and negotiation skills.
- Ability to effectively drive people, process and technology change in a dynamic and complex operating environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including the ability to explain digital concepts and technologies to business leaders, as well as business concepts to technologists.
- Private healthcare
- Life insurance
- Private pension plan
- Relocation package
- and more...
#PolpharmaBiologics to jeden z najnowocześniejszych ośrodków badań i rozwoju oraz produkcji leków biologicznych w Europie. Jesteśmy międzynarodowym zespołem doświadczonych ekspertów oraz ambitnych młodych naukowców posiadających wspólne cele i wartości. Biotechnologia jest naszą pasją, dzięki której wspólnie opracowujemy leki będące nadzieją dla pacjentów cierpiących na ciężkie choroby.
Razem tworzymy przyjazne miejsce pracy, w którym możemy się rozwijać oraz realizować swoje ambicje. Chcielibyśmy, abyś do nas dołączył.