We are 650+ organisation delivering software and consulting services in the remote/hybrid work mode, mainly to clients in the UK and Germany. We are looking for a person that will join our Project Management Guild and will focus on ensuring smooth and efficient delivery of our projects as well as remote aspects of delivery – building teams, efficient processes, governance and interaction with clients. Big part of the job consists of mentoring and coaching the Project Managers team, so hands-on experience, drive to action and attention to details are a must! We work with various clients in different delivery models so we seek someone who will be creative and capable of pragmatically adjusting various models to match specific needs of a project and client.
- Providing active support to Projects Managers in order to set or adjust project management framework and ways of working to efficiently lead projects in a remote environment.
- Making sure that all projects are driven according to our best practices.
- Supporting project teams and creating project recovery plans in conjunctions with the programme and project managers (and with others as appropriate).
- Building a community of project delivery professionals.
- Creating an inspirational culture of continuous improvement at the personal, process and systems levels.
- Being a champion of continuous improvement, coming up with creative ways of delivery projects, sometimes outside of the well-known frameworks.
- Reviewing, monitoring and analysing all project data to propose actions on company level in order to improve delivery process - having in mind the remote work environment.
- Delivering value by making sure lessons are learnt at different levels (technical, managerial, organizational etc.) and appropriate changes are widely shared across the organization.
- Making sure that our projects managers have up-to-date skills and certifications that are in line with the market/ customers.
- Thorough understanding of project/programme management techniques and methods in software development.
- Experience in leading and mentoring a senior group of Project Managers.
- Problem-solving and analytical skills; experience with complex problem-solving.
- Driven to action and making decisions.
- Leadership skills – both in collaboration with clients and Project/Programme Managers.
- Practical understanding of and experience with various project management methodologies.
- Ability to analyse a project and provide a fair appraisal of the current status (what’s good, what’s bad etc).
- Business value orientation.
- Ability to establish business relationships.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- You will have an impact on all aspects of delivery - from bidding to maintenance and support, working closely with Account and Project Managers, making sure that the best practices are known, implemented and executed.
- You will closely cooperate with Senior stakeholders (both internally and externally). You will be part of decision-making processes.
- By working with over 40 experienced project and programme managers, you will have an opportunity to exchange experience and learn from one another.
- By working with various types of projects (i.e. software development, LowCode, AI, project management consultancy), you will have an opportunity to apply modern frameworks using the best practices to bring value to our clients.
… Even if we do not get to start our cooperation, you are certain to receive extensive feedback including both business and technical aspects. We believe it is one of the most valuable development tools.
- ‘Great Place to Work’ Certificate
- Working remotely or at the Wrocław/Gdańsk office
- Contract for an indefinite period from day one
- Private medical care for you, your partner and kids
- Private investment fund
- Life and travel insurance
- Multisport card that can be exchanged for Cafeteria System
- Development within working hours (8 days/year)
- Over 70 internal technical training and soft skill workshops
- English or German classes during working hours
- Pluralsight package
- 33 days of sick-leave with 100% of salary paid
- Bonus for recommending a highly-skilled professional (2000/8000 PLN)
- Relocation bonus (6000 PLN)
Objectivity sp. z o.o.
Objectivity is a values-driven IT outsourcing partner. We are Digital Transformation Specialists who create Win-Win solutions for all our stakeholders. Our specialty is designing, delivering and supporting IT solutions that help our clients grow. As a mature organisation, we have an ethical framework that supports our activities. We are socially engaged, and always willing to help.