Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
HR System & Data Analyst
16 dni temu
We are one of the biggest and most modern company in the current printing services industry, in the Region of Eastern - Central Europe.
We are a part of American Quad Graphics family – Group of largest companies in US in Printing sector.
As one of other activities, next to our core business leads , we are growing our SSC operation in Poland.
Our SSC provides global services and insures business process across many areas, such as logistic, purchase, finance, IT, IT Design. Our latest discovery of business need`s brought to our attention HR administrative functions, on which we are more than happy to see You in our Team – potential candidate, if only below criteria sound right for You.
The HRIS analyst is an intermediate position within the HRIS structure. The primary focus of this position is to support the maintenance of the human resource management system (HRMS aka Oracle Fusion) in addition to other systems supported by the HRIS team. This position serves as a technical point of contact for assigned functional areas and assists subject matter experts with ensuring data integrity, testing of system changes, report writing and analyzing data work flows for process improvement opportunities. The HRIS analyst also supports HRMS upgrades, patches, testing and other technical projects as assigned.
- Reports/Queries: Write, maintain and support a variety of reports or queries using appropriate reporting tools. Assist in development of standard reports for ongoing customer needs. Help maintain data integrity in systems by running queries, audits and analyzing data.
- System Maintenance: Assist in the review, testing and implementation of HRMS upgrades or patches. Collaborate with functional and technical staff to coordinate application of upgrade or fix. Maintain HRMS tables. Document process and results.
- Production Support: Provide support for HRMS, including researching and resolving HRMS problems, unexpected results or process flaws; performing scheduled activities; recommending solutions or alternate methods to meet requirements.
- Projects/Process Improvement: Recommend process/customer service improvements, innovative solutions, policy changes and/or major variations from established policy that must be approved by appropriate leadership prior to implementation. Serve as a key liaison with third parties and other stakeholders (e.g. payroll). Use project management skills in managing projects. May provide overall project management for a given HR initiative.
- Individual Development: Maintain awareness of current trends in HRMS with a focus on product and service development, delivery and support, and applying key technologies. Examine trends in information systems training, materials and techniques. Through classes, reading, CBTs or other mechanisms, continuously increase both HR knowledge and HRIS application/tools knowledge. Participate in HRIS team and user group meetings.
- Good command of both spoken and written English B2 and up.
- Knowledge of MS SQL / PL SQL / SQL.
- Reports creation in OTBI.
- Experience in work with BI Publisher.
- Availability for occasional business trips abroad.
- Development within a globally recognized company.
- Full-time employment contract after probation.
- Attractive remuneration.
- Interesting work with modern IT/ HR support systems.