Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
- The job holder provides operational leadership and manages the team in order to ensure an effective team operation in line with service levels (SLAs). He/she is familiar with the key HR processes and setup of the HR function within the organization and ensures alignment on the local level;
- Goal-oriented employee leadership and active talent development (using methods such as coaching, mentoring programs and regular feedback on performance);
- Proactively work with the local and global HR community to operationally ‘translate’ HR strategy, relevant policies, systems, and HR processes into the associated organization and services;
- Proactively identify (potential) service delivery issues and take appropriate action to resolve; align with other HR managers to provide integrated service; promote performance improvement and client satisfaction improvement initiatives based on local needs and global structure;
- Ensure efficiency and reduction of complexity by standardization and the use of best practice and knowledge transfer in service delivery for the associated organization, based on global framework;
- Manage daily service operations and projects, responding to service demands as they arise
- Ensure local support and knowledge for incident/problem management for local topics based on global steering and rules;
- Ensure the adherence to German laws and country process deviations in relation to HR administrative processes and systems;
- Ensure compliance and risk management across the associated organization and systems locally.
- University degree or equivalent, with main focus on Human Resources. Alternatively, an equivalent progressive working experience;
- Experience in leadership positions/ building and leading teams;
- Proven experience with leading projects and developing strong working relationships with stakeholders and customers;
- Detailed understanding of HR processes & systems will be a benefit;
- Ability to build long term partnerships with internal management & staff, including the various relevant representatives of workers groups and external stakeholders;
- Experience in working and collaborating within a global organization and multicultural environment;
- Strong customer-oriented.
- A great opportunity to be part of an international company;
- Flexible working hours;
- Training for a role and opportunity to learn;
- Attractive benefit package;
- Office in a comfortable business center;
- VIP medical care and individual life insurance, sports card;
- Good working conditions and comfortable working environment: relax and creativity room;
- A room for parents with children.
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can show your passion for innovation? Are you interested in working as part of a global team to improve people’s lives? Then send us your online application including cover letter, CV and references.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Bayer Service Center Gdańsk
If you associate us with Aspirin…that is correct! Bayer is a global producer of medicines, crop protection and animal care products. However, at our Shared Service Center (SCG) in Gdańsk Oliwa we deal with business services providing solutions to other Bayer sites.
At SCG we proudly follow Bayer’s LIFE values:
- Leadership (Leading! Engagement! Inspiration! Success!)
- Integrity (Honesty! Trust! Communication! Reliability!)
- Flexibility (Flow! Action! Creativity! Openness!)
- Efficiency (Adaptability! Capability! Productivity! Perfection!)