We are looking for a person who is willing to take up a new challenge as an Internal Audit Manager and has an in-depth, hands-on experience working within the financial services industry, preferably in an asset management and/or investment fund services environment, with either audit, compliance or risk management experience. This is an opportunity for you to be part of a skilled team focusing on asset management activities across Nordea, as well as gaining experience in various internal audit initiatives. This is an exciting time for you to join us!
At Nordea, we are committed to being a partner our customers and society can count on. Compliance and integrity go hand in hand. Joining us means you will have an impact on how we do banking – today and tomorrow. So bring your ideas, skills and unique background. With us, you will be in good company with plenty of opportunities to collaborate, grow and make your mark on something bigger.
About this opportunity
Group Internal Audit (GIA) is an independent unit, commissioned by the Nordea Board. As an Internal Audit Manager, you will contribute to the execution of GIA’s strategy. Your main role in the Asset Management audit team will be to perform audits to assess Nordea’s governance, risk management and control processes in Nordea and contribute to the delivery of GIA’s project portfolio.
What you will be doing:
- Plan and execute audit projects, and follow up on previous audit findings in accordance with GIA's methodology, as a project leader or a project team member
- Build and maintain a network of relevant stakeholders within Nordea
- Support in ad-hoc tasks, e.g. the update of the risk assessment and annual audit plan, and share knowledge within your area of responsibility in GIA
- Clarify expectations, follow up and provide coaching and feedback to other team members
- Work with GIA colleagues across teams and countries in a truly global network
The role can be based in Sweden, Norway, Finland or Poland.
You will be reporting to the Head of Audit for Asset Management. The role will not entail responsibility for managing staff.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- are a flexible team player who is able to work both independently and in cooperation with others
- have the drive to achieve high quality deliveries
- have an analytical and structured way of working and apply sound judgement in your work
Your experience and background:
- A minimum of 5 years of experience working within the financial services industry, preferably in an asset management and/or investment fund services environment;
- A few years of experience in internal or external audit, or from a second line of defense control function, preferably within the financial industry;
- In-depth understanding and/or proven experience in the area of asset management, investment funds and the financial markets;
- Knowledge of the evolving regulatory environments relating to the asset management and investment fund industry (e.g. UCITS, MiFID, AIFMD);
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent interpersonal, communication (written and verbal), listening and presentation skills;
- Team-oriented with positive attitude and a strong sense of ownership and accountability;
- Ability to work effectively in a global organisation to build and sustain long-term relationships with stakeholders and colleagues;
- University degree in Economics, Finance, Law, Business administration or related fields;
- Relevant certification or industry accreditation (e.g., CIA, CFA) is a plus; and
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 21/10/2021 . For more information, you’re welcome to contact Daniel Halstad
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: https://www.nordea.com/en/doc/privacy-policy.2021.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.
Nordea Bank Abp SA Oddział w Polsce
Nordea Bank Abp Oddział w Polsce wchodzi w skład Grupy Nordea, największej skandynawskiej instytucji finansowej, zatrudniającej prawie 30 000 osób na całym świecie. Obecna jest w Danii, Norwegii, Szwecji, Finlandii, Polsce, Estonii oraz w wybranych miastach na świecie, gdzie ma swoje biura reprezentacyjne – w Nowym Jorku i Pekinie.
Nordea Bank Abp SA Oddział w Polsce to dwa piony: IT, zlokalizowany w Trójmieście i Warszawie oraz Centrum Operacyjne z siedzibą w Łodzi. W strukturach Nordea wyróżnia się także obszar Finansów, który w Warszawie podejmuje najbardziej zaawansowane role finansowe w banku. W 2020 roku liczba zatrudnionych osób w Polsce przekroczyła 4500 osób.
Nasi eksperci pracują nad kompleksowymi rozwiązaniami w zakresie utrzymania i rozwoju platform i systemów informatycznych, jak również dostarczają zaawansowane usługi finansowe, zapewniające stabilność działania pod kątem obsługi procesów bankowych.