We are looking for candidates with experience of managing risks or providing assurance related to Projects, Programmes and Portfolio Management. This is an exciting time for you to join our diverse and skilled team, helping Nordea to transform into the bank of the future.
At Nordea, we see that the world is changing fast – and we want to be one step ahead of the curve. That’s why we’re deeply committed to providing the financial solutions of tomorrow to our customers. We’re creating an agile environment where we experiment and grow together – and we need your ideas and unique background. With us, you’ll be in good company with a chance to make your mark on something bigger.
Group Internal Audit is an independent function, supporting the Nordea Group Board and Group Executive Management in protecting the assets, reputation and sustainability of the largest bank in the Nordics. Your main role in the Change Audit team will be to perform audits of Nordea’s governance, risk management and control processes related to strategic change and contribute to the delivery of GIA’s project portfolio.
What you’ll be doing:
- Plan and execute audit projects and follow up on previous audit findings in accordance with GIA's methodology, as a project leader or a project team member
- Build and maintain a network of relevant stakeholders within Nordea
- Support in ad-hoc tasks, e.g. the update of the risk assessment and annual audit plan, and share knowledge within your area of responsibility in GIA
- Clarify expectations, follow up and provide coaching and feedback to other team members
- Work with GIA colleagues across teams and countries in a truly global network
The role is based in Warsaw, Gdynia or Helsinki.
You will be reporting to the Head of Audit for Change. The role will not entail responsibility for managing staff.
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To make an impact as Internal Audit Manager, you are a flexible team player who is able to work both independently and in cooperation with others, with the drive to achieve high quality deliveries. You have an analytical and structured way of working and you apply sound judgement in your work.
Your profile and background:
- You have at least 3 years of audit of experience working as a programme/project risk manager or auditor. Alternatively, you have been managing strategic projects or programmes in a complex financial institution for more than 5 years.
- You preferably have experience with various development methodologies, test process or other technology change related processes.
- You communicate well in English (written and spoken), have strong analytical skills and are delivery focused. You have a strong natural interest in understanding how things work and you find technology exciting.
- You have an academic degree from relevant field and a CISA, CIA and/or well recognized Project Management certification. Successful candidates who do not yet hold the certification are required to attain this at a later stage.
- You are a flexible team player who is able to work both independently and in cooperation with others, with the drive to achieve high quality deliveries.
- You have attention to detail and the ability to adapt to the audit documentation and methodological requirements. You have an analytical and structured way of working and you apply sound judgment in your work.
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 13 June 2020.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://www.nordea.com/Images/33-355365/nordea-com-careers-job-pl-en.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.
Nordea Bank Abp SA Oddział w Polsce
Nordea jest największą skandynawską instytucją finansową. Zatrudnia 32 000 osób na całym świecie. Obecna jest w Danii, Norwegii, Szwecji, Finlandii, Polsce, Estonii oraz w wybranych miastach na świecie, gdzie ma swoje biura reprezentacyjne – w Nowym Jorku czy Pekinie.
Nordea Bank Abp SA Oddział w Polsce to dwa piony: IT, zlokalizowany w Trójmieście i Warszawie oraz Centrum Operacyjne z siedzibą w Łodzi. W maju 2019 roku liczba zatrudnionych osób w Polsce przekroczyła 4000, a w samej Łodzi 2300 pracowników, co daje Nordei status jednego z największych łódzkich pracodawców. Cztery biura znajdują się w ścisłym centrum Łodzi: na al. Śmigłego Rydza, dwa biurowce przy al. Piłsudskiego oraz najnowszy - w Red Tower.
Nordea planuje dalszy wzrost zatrudnienia. Wśród poszukiwanych kandydatów są zarówno absolwenci studiów wyższych rozpoczynający swoją ścieżkę kariery, jak i eksperci o ugruntowanej wiedzy finansowej i informatycznej.
Nordea zdobywa serca kandydatów skandynawską kulturą pracy, opartą na zaufaniu, swobodzie działania i nieformalnej atmosferze. Dba o relacje organizując kwartalne wyjścia integracyjne w zespołach oraz dwa razy do roku – Summer oraz Winter party.