Would you like totake an active part in our journey to build the best future bank? We are now looking for for an IT Analysts to work on global and large scale initiatives in Nordea. This is an opportunity for you to join a team of requirement engineering specialists who contribute to the success of key initiativies and projects in Nordea.
In Nordea, we’re harnessing the power of technology to reinvent the future of banking. A tech revolution is underway – and you can make an impact. Though we’re a Nordic bank, we’re also one of the largest IT employers in Tricity and Warsaw. Working with international teams in an inspiring working environment, you’ll have lots of opportunities to expand your skills and advance your career.
Welcome to the IT Analysis PL team. We add value by providing a fit-for-purpose analysis to design innovative solutions to create great customer experiences. IT Analysts from our Team are engaged in various interesting projects. Now we are looking for a colleague, who will get engaged in Consent & Authorizations @ Nordea (CAN) platform, which provides authentication APIs and modernisation of the CAN solution and who will play a valuable role in gathering, analysing and managing various requirements coming from Business as well as external systems that CAN is integrated with.
What you’ll be doing:
- Approaching our stakeholders proactively, elicit new requirements and continuously review them in order to get them clarified and fully understood.
- Carrying out a transparent process for requirements and support the wholeness of the development process so by securing requirements traceability through end-to-end development
- Facilitating the understanding and impact of requirements, functional as well as non-functional, from business to technology and vice versa and support Product Owner
You will join a team where people are the most important and work is not only a place to go! The role is based in Gdynia or Warsaw, Poland. We take pride in what we do, prioritize a learning culture and strive to have fun in our daily work. The role is based in Gdynia.
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Have strong business and technical background, and great analytical and requirement specification skills (functional and non-functional)
- Are self-driven, team player, with very good communication and collaboration skills
- Are familiar with agile way of working and methods (SAFe, Scrum, XP, Kanban) as well as proficient in using Jira, Confluence and SQL
Your experience and background:
- Knowledge or prior experience working in banking will be an advantage
- Knowledge about roles and permissions management for large corporate customers will be an advantage
- Experience in IT and/or business analysis, good understanding of IT technology aspects and software development
- Excellent written and spoken English communication skills
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 08/07/2021.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://www.nordea.com/Images/33-355365/nordea-com-careers-job-pl-en.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.
Nordea Bank Abp SA Oddział w Polsce
Nordea Bank Abp Oddział w Polsce wchodzi w skład Grupy Nordea, największej skandynawskiej instytucji finansowej, zatrudniającej prawie 30 000 osób na całym świecie. Obecna jest w Danii, Norwegii, Szwecji, Finlandii, Polsce, Estonii oraz w wybranych miastach na świecie, gdzie ma swoje biura reprezentacyjne – w Nowym Jorku i Pekinie.
Nordea Bank Abp SA Oddział w Polsce to dwa piony: IT, zlokalizowany w Trójmieście i Warszawie oraz Centrum Operacyjne z siedzibą w Łodzi. W strukturach Nordea wyróżnia się także obszar Finansów, który w Warszawie podejmuje najbardziej zaawansowane role finansowe w banku. W 2020 roku liczba zatrudnionych osób w Polsce przekroczyła 4500 osób.
Nasi eksperci pracują nad kompleksowymi rozwiązaniami w zakresie utrzymania i rozwoju platform i systemów informatycznych, jak również dostarczają zaawansowane usługi finansowe, zapewniające stabilność działania pod kątem obsługi procesów bankowych.