We are looking for a Performance Engineer to secure Core Banking Platform project needs for expanding performance test design, execution and reporting part. This is an opportunity for you to increase yout knowledge and experience with new performance technologies and take part in huge project changing banking systems.
Machine learning, robotics, cloud computing. We’re harnessing the power of technology to reinvent the future of banking. A digital revolution is underway – joining us puts you at the heart of it.
Working with skilled, international teams in a fast-paced and inspiring working environment, you’ll play a part in making us truly digital.
More than just a Nordic bank, we’re one of the largest IT employers in Tricity, Łódź and Warsaw. You’ll have lots of opportunities to expand your abilities and advance your career. Will you help us lead the way in transforming the future of banking?
Your future responsibilities
You’ll join Software Development unit, where we use our skills to fulfil project and other departments needs regarding integration parts in bank like SOA, OSB, Rest services, MQ, Kafka, Hadoop. There is a lot of opportunities to develop your skills in different areas.
What you’ll be doing:
- performance test design, execution and reporting
- proactively identifying performance and reliability issues and working to resolve them
- development of application and system observability through metrics and monitoring
- collaborating with other technology experts to determine optimum configurations
- troubleshooting problems related to application performance in both production and non-production environments
- participating and supporting production go-live activities
you will be expected to contribute to answering the following types of questions:
- How is the application looking in terms of health/performance?
- Anything bad happening (expensive DB statements, warnings / alerts, performance degradation)?
- What are the dominant workloads and where should we focus our performance tuning efforts?
- How are the performance metrics trending? Are there any potential problems emerging?
- Are there any recurring patterns of behaviour that can be identified that lead to incidents?
- Do we have all the right maintenance procedures in place to ensure optimal performance?
- Are we following all the best practices for configuration for optimal performance?
The role is based in Gdynia. Welcome to a team where collaboration and passion to technology is our main drivers. We are concentrating on delivering integration solution in big initiative inside bank where we design, create and develop final integration points.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the four key values that guide us in being at our best. We imagine that you enjoy learning and are excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re dependable, willing to speak up – even when it’s difficult – and committed to empowering others.
Your profile and background:
- Knowledge of Technologies : Java, Microservices, SQL, Web-HTTP/HTML & Web Services load test scripting protocols,
- Experience with scripting, executing, analyzing, and reporting tests using LoadRunner and jMeter
- Openminded for new technology, tools and skills.
- Experience with working with architects and operation teams
- Experienve working with Agile menthodologies
- Excelent verbal and written communication skills in English
Submit your application no later than 31/03/2022.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: https://www.nordea.com/en/doc/privacy-policy.2021.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.