Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
IT Specialist (2nd line support)
25 dni temu
Agencja zatrudnienia (nr licencji 812)
For our client, leader among international technology companies in automotive and motorization area we are looking for IT Specialist (2nd line support).
- Being the 2nd point of contact for advanced incidents and service requests related to computer systems, hardware, software, applications, telephone, network.
- Facilitates incident response and service request processes from ticket creation to ticket closure, including communications and documented resolutions.
- Diagnoses, researches and resolves technical hardware/software incidents; monitors service requests , initiates prescribed escalation process.
- Audits incidents to ensure identification of root cause & completion of the problems, Recognizes and informs management of recurring problems.
- References enterprise-wide list of assets, changes, locations, versions and warranties as part of incident response.
- Creates and maintains knowledge articles to be used internally and/or externally regarding training, best practices, solutions or processes as it relates to products, environments and related technologies.
- Min 2 years of experience working in IT service desk
- Knowledge of servers, configurations, instalations
- Experienced with office 365 in Cloud
- Experienced with Cisco phones
- System Center Configurating Manager
- Knowledge of Active Directory
- Understanding of mobile devices
- Setting VPN
- Setting equipment
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, SharePoint, Internet Protocols (HTTP, FTP, DNS, IP, SSH, etc.) and Service Desk Tracking tools
- Good English skills min B2 level
- Passion for learning about new technologies
- Working in an international environment
- Working hours from 8 am to 4.00 pm
- Private medical healthcare
- Multisport Card
- Stable employment with market competitive salary,
- Fresh fruits in the office;