Location: Gdansk Wrzeszcz (Neptun Office)
While handling credit control processes you will contribute to performance culture within O2C department. After all, we got to where we are because we're passionate about what we do.
- Handling processes within Collection and Disputes area to secure on time payment of receivables
- Following up on outstanding debts through outbound/inbound calls and other forms of contact
- Handling Rebates settlement and reconciliation
- Issuing invoices to customers
- Periodic reporting to relevant Business units
- Registering and resolving disputes and queries from customers
- Maintains effective and efficient communication with internal and external customers
- Actively searches for and implements improvements within own area
- Documentation update
Another part of your job would be participation in process improvement projects and support to direct supervisor in other assigned tasks.
- Lead - Have you ever heard that you are the change? Now you now
- Sense - Are you looking for something more than material benefits in your professional life?
- Create - Regardless of which department you work in - Your creativity leads us to innovation
Your future colleagues from HR department describe these generally:
- Flexible working hours
- Professional career development
- Great atmosphere
- Respectful scandinavian culture
- No dress code zone
- Lack of stress at work
- Tens of benefits
- Space for self-reliance
1. Clock the APPLY button
2. Create an account in our HR platform
3. Submit your application
4. Wait for our call
5. Meet with us online
6. Enjoy joining the best team
Arla Global Shared Services
Moooo. We are Arla GSS and we deal with business the Scandinavian way.
You most likely associate us with brands like Arla Apetina, Lurpak or Castello. We are part of the global Arla Foods group employing 19,000 people worldwide and delivering 25 trillion glasses of milk a year.
That being said…
At our office in Gdańsk Wrzeszcz we do not produce butter or cheese, nor do we conduct milk quality assessment.
IT Service Desk Quality Lead (5 months at Arla)
Arla is a lot more than just people and the office. Here you take care of larger or smaller challenges. And I feel that I am always going in the right direction…love that!
A2R Acting Team Leader (5 years at Arla)
I like Arla because it confirmed me in the belief that DO WHAT YOU LOVE AND YOU WILL NEVER HAVE TO WORK is possible
- Stage Screening applications
- Stage First interview – phone screening
- Stage Second interview and assessment
- Stage Employment
- Stage Rejection