Would you like to be a part of a great journey of Nordea? We are now looking for a Junior Data Analyst.
In Nordea, we know that great customer experiences require a team that leads the way in first-class service and operations. We’re more than just a Nordic bank, we’re one of the largest employers in Poland. With us, you’ll work with skilled, international teams in a bright, modern office. The lively and collaborative atmosphere offers plenty of opportunities to learn and grow as you build your career with us.
About this opportunity
Welcome to the Group Data Management Office (GDMO). You will be part of a great journey of Nordea to establish a global customer and counterparty data solution, governance and processes. In Data Quality Operations team we aim to ensure that customer and counterparty data is managed to meet the desired quality, as well as support the group simplification and meet the needs in the regulatory and compliance.
As a Junior Data Analyst, you will be a key member of the team, contributing to build up the analytical functionalities, as well as identifying and executing data quality improvements to provide business value through detailed analysis of the master party data.
What you will be doing:
- Executing operational tasks delegated by data asset owners
- Analysing and investigating data
- Performing data quality improvement tasks
- Key party in driving the data lifecycle management within Nordea group
- Coordinating different data initiatives
- Supporting your peers and actively sharing knowledge
- Taking on responsibility of the job, colleagues, and the value chain working as one team to make a difference
- Interacting in a professional manner and with value adding attitude with various stakeholders across organisational board
You will join an international team of colleagues with different backgrounds and skills. The role is based in Gdynia, Poland.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- You're strongly motivated and have a good eye for detail and the ability to identify trends and patterns in information, combined with passion for data will make you successful in this role
- You also have the ability to work efficiently as a member of a cross-functional Nordic team
- You're eager to learn new things and develop yourself
Your experience and background:
- Pay attention to details
- Quickly adapt to new tools and practises
- Have courage to suggest improvement
- Have a basic level understanding of data and data structures
- Are able to conduct thorough analysis
- Have good communication and documentation skills to visualise data in a clear and transparent way
- Have a highly co-operative attitude, good at connecting with people and reaching out proactively
- Are fluent in English and preferably in one Nordic language
- Preferably have previous experience with data quality improvement tasks
If it sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 16 November 2019.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland, Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary however necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://nordea.pl/odo.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.
Nordea Bank Abp SA Oddział w Polsce
Nordea jest największą skandynawską instytucją finansową. Zatrudnia 32 000 osób na całym świecie. Obecna jest w Danii, Norwegii, Szwecji, Finlandii, Polsce, Estonii oraz w wybranych miastach na świecie, gdzie ma swoje biura reprezentacyjne – w Nowym Jorku czy Pekinie.
Nordea Bank Abp SA Oddział w Polsce to dwa piony: IT, zlokalizowany w Trójmieście i Warszawie oraz Centrum Operacyjne z siedzibą w Łodzi. W maju 2019 roku liczba zatrudnionych osób w Polsce przekroczyła 4000, a w samej Łodzi 2300 pracowników, co daje Nordei status jednego z największych łódzkich pracodawców. Cztery biura znajdują się w ścisłym centrum Łodzi: na al. Śmigłego Rydza, dwa biurowce przy al. Piłsudskiego oraz najnowszy - w Red Tower.
Nordea planuje dalszy wzrost zatrudnienia. Wśród poszukiwanych kandydatów są zarówno absolwenci studiów wyższych rozpoczynający swoją ścieżkę kariery, jak i eksperci o ugruntowanej wiedzy finansowej i informatycznej.
Nordea zdobywa serca kandydatów skandynawską kulturą pracy, opartą na zaufaniu, swobodzie działania i nieformalnej atmosferze. Dba o relacje organizując kwartalne wyjścia integracyjne w zespołach oraz dwa razy do roku – Summer oraz Winter party.