Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Our Cognizant Digital Engineering business unit specializes on engineering and delivering digital products and experiences that drive digital-first business models.
We are having multiple positions open for Full Stack Engineers (FSE) roles in Cognizant Digital Engineering. Our purpose is to grow and nurture a diverse community of demonstrably superior engineering talent to help Cognizant deliver high quality engineering outcomes and enhance the market positioning of our engineering capabilities.
Looking for a SoftwareEngineers with 2+ years of experience working with architectural and design concepts like microservices, event driven architectures, containerization, auto-scaling, responsive/progressive web apps and implementing solutions on cloud platforms using popular frameworks and programing languages.
Engineers will be part of multi-disciplinary and globally distributed Agile/Scrum teams and must be good communicators with customers and other project stakeholders. They must also exhibit strong debugging and problem-solving skills along with experience working with engineering approaches like TDD/BDD.
- Understanding of front-end and back-end based application development requirements
- Presentation Framework: Angular / React JS /React Native
- Good grasp of SQL and relational databases
- Understanding of front-end development tools and technologies (JS GIT / GITHUB)
- Understanding of the software development life-cycle and Agile methodologies
- Master's degree in computer science or similar field of study
- Command of English at level C1
- architectural understanding of web applications, including performance, quality and security concepts and exposure in the OS / Application / Cloud Platform
- Understanding of Cloud architectures, solution in any one of the Cloud environments (Azure / AWS/ GCP).
- Willingness to learn and use multiple technologies
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding global organization
- Pleasant and inspiring working atmosphere
- Professional development and clear career path
- Training & development opportunities
- Private healthcare and additional life insurance
- Employee volunteering programs and opportunities
- Bicycle parking
- Inclusion and diversity in practice
- Employee referral program in place
- Reduce, reuse, recycle facility for a better and happier Earth and all of us
- Competitive salary with cafeteria benefits and bonuses
COGNIZANT TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS POLAND SP Z O O