- 120,000 employees in 73 countries
- IT infrastructure management services, systems integration, outsourcing and IT consulting
- Almost 5000 people employed in Poland in 8 cities: Bydgoszcz, Warszawa, Wroclaw, Opole, Krakow, Gdansk, Rzeszow, Lodz
Our Group provides Cloud services, Infrastructure & Data Management, Business & Platform solutions for clients across various business sectors: Defense, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Media, Energy & Utilities, Public sector, Retail, Telecommunications and Transportation.
We are looking for smart, passionate about IT industry persons who are excited about growing into the innovative teams. As a member of dedicated groups, you will have a chance to work with the new technologies, which drive modern business models by focusing on research and development initiatives. Working with us you will cooperate with experts, spread across the globe as well as have an opportunity to give ideas which can be further developed and rewarded.
The position will be located in our office in Bydgoszcz
- Fluent English (min. B2 level)
- Eagerness to learn and implement new technologies
- A degree in computer science, engineering or related
- Analytical skills
- Overall understanding of workplace and service desk ecosystem, including self-service knowledge management, chatbots configuration and training will be an advantage
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Basic scripting skills in PowerShell, Python, Ansible or equivalent
- Ability and willingness to relocate to Bydgoszcz
- Learning by doing – you will work with industry experts who are willing to share their knowledge and experience
- Broadening your horizons by working in an open and supportive multicultural environment
- Working in a friendly and relaxed atmosphere created by a lot of employer branding events and activities
- Growing in the company that highly values cooperation and strongly invests in your career development;
- We ensure introductory training, mentoring and access to many courses and trainings exploring IT issues from a process, functional and technical sides.
If you wish to apply for this position, please visit our careers page: jobs.atos.net, select Poland as country and complete our online application form.
- You will improve your qualifications by: individual development plans, budget for development activities, internal and external trainings, the opportunity to participate in conferences and gain international certification.
- We will look after you with a private medical package that includes dentist.
- We support your new-year resolutions with Multisport and OK System cards. If you build a team of sport enthusiasts, you will also get additional funding.
- Do you need new glasses? We will give you 600 PLN reimbursement for buying one.
- You will receive a guaranteed pool of points to be used for shopping, concert tickets or fulfilling other dreams.
- Every month we will subsidize commuting.
- Do you want to improve your language skills? Please, do so with us.
- You will do good in the world by helping others thanks to CSR actions.
- You will have an extra vacation for significant moments.
- We will celebrate and have fun during company parities.
- We will build together a positive work culture
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
- Remote working
- Private medical care including dental care
- Training and development programs
- Foreign languages learning
- Relocation allowance
- Referral bonus
- Private life and travel insurance
- Medicover Benefits System (including Multisport)
- Commuting contribution
- Worldwide career opportunities