Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
Junior IT Support Specialist with German
26 dni temu
- 120,000 employees in 73 countries
- IT infrastructure management services, systems integration, outsourcing and IT consulting
- Almost 5000 people employed in Poland in 8 cities: Bydgoszcz, Warszawa, Wroclaw, Opole, Krakow, Gdansk, Rzeszow, Lodz
Our Group provides Cloud services, Infrastructure & Data Management, Business & Platform solutions for clients across various business sectors: Defense, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Media, Energy & Utilities, Public sector, Retail, Telecommunications and Transportation.
You can start your adventure with the IT world today. As part of our international team located in Warsaw and Bydgoszcz, you will be engaged in supporting our German speaking clients in incident management.
- Handling incoming phone calls and e-mails from customers regarding technical issues related to hardware, software, and network
- Delivering professional and prompt service to the clients
- Keeping records of all customers’ enquiries in the reporting system
- Analyzing and resolving most common enquiries by providing step-by-step solutions or using remote access to take control of the computer and solve the problem
- Sending more complex enquiries to the relevant IT Support Team
Apart from the introductory training and the opportunity to improve both your social and technical skills, you will gain access to internal and external certified courses, giving you a chance to develop in several directions within the company:
- IT specialist: Windows desktop and server, Office 365, Citrix, Vmware, McAfee, Linux, cloud solutions and all latest upcoming technologies
- Team leader: License 2 Lead, Manager on Duty, conduct coaching & mentoring
- Project coordinator: PRINCE2, Agile, PMI
- Process manager: ITIL (foundation & intermediate levels), License 2 Deliver
- Very good (min. B2) spoken German
- Deep understanding of English
- to be a german language user eager to develop interpersonal skills in contact with native speakers
- to be IT enthusiast having no professional experience but just basic IT background and eagerness to learn and develop in variety of IT area
- to be self-starter and eager to improve their technical skills
- Good communication skills and the capacity to work as a true standout colleague
- Problem solving attitude and efficient task management skills
- Basic experience in Windows OS and MS Office
- Working experience is not necessary as on-the-job training will be provided
- Customer service experience will be an asset
- Flexibility and willingness to work on various shifts (24/7) or business hours
If You are ambitious and passionate about IT, join our dynamic & dedicated team and you will become part of a multicultural and meaningful environment where you will not only be using your skills and knowledge, but also improve and grow your experience by participating in international projects.
If you wish to apply for this position, please visit our careers page: jobs.atos.net, select Poland as country and complete our online application form.
- You will improve your qualifications by: individual development plans, budget for development activities, internal and external trainings, the opportunity to participate in conferences and gain international certification.
- We will look after you with a private medical package that includes dentist.
- We support your new-year resolutions with Multisport and OK System cards. If you build a team of sport enthusiasts, you will also get additional funding.
- Do you need new glasses? We will give you 600 PLN reimbursement for buying one.
- You will receive a guaranteed pool of points to be used for shopping, concert tickets or fulfilling other dreams.
- Every month we will subsidize commuting.
- Do you want to improve your language skills? Please, do so with us.
- You will do good in the world by helping others thanks to CSR actions.
- You will have an extra vacation for significant moments.
- We will celebrate and have fun during company parities.
- We will build together a positive work culture
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
- Private medical care incl. dental care
- Training and development programs
- Learning foreign languages
- Referral bonus
- Private life and travel insurance
- MyBenefit System
- Commuting contribution
- Worldwide career opportunities
Atos Global Delivery Center Polska
Atos jest międzynarodową firmą z branży usług informatycznych. Zatrudnia około 100 000 pracowników w 72 krajach. W Polsce Atos istnieje od 2000 roku. W naszych oddziałach w Bydgoszczy, Warszawie, Wrocławiu, Łodzi, Toruniu, Gdańsku i Krakowie pracuje ponad 4 000 osób. Firma oferuje usługi zarządzania infrastrukturą IT, integrację systemów informatycznych, outsourcing i doradztwo. Atos został czterokrotnie nagrodzony certyfikatem Najlepsze Miejsca Pracy w Polsce, zajmując czołowe pozycje w rankingu Great Place to Work® Institute. Atos jest wyłącznym światowym partnerem IT Igrzysk Olimpijskich i Paraolimpijskich.