Cognizant is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services, dedicated to helping the world's leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work. Our Gdansk office provides support for our Customers which include the global world leaders in Pharma, Banking, Consumer Goods and Telecom.
Due to rapid growth of our organization we are looking for experienced professionals to join our Life Science project. If you want to take the opportunity to learn and grow in a multicultural, service orientated environment please get in touch with us.
- Responsible for global regulatory submission / dossier publishing day-to-day activities and deliverables
- Compilation and maintenance of regulatory documentation as per the procedure in client repository.
- Performing high level of files’ formatting using the client provided software (creating bookmarks, hyperlinks, file optimization etc.)
- Performing peer-review of work and providing support to other regulatory related activities as per the business requirements
- Interacting with relevant stakeholders during preparation and quality control of reports and regulatory documentation.
- Following established processes and procedures and adhering to Client work instructions and procedures
- Achievement building orientation
- Relationship building
- Punctuality (self-discipline)
- Science, computer science or engineering degree
- 0-1 year of experience in pharmaceutical industry / Medical Device / any related industry (preferably relevant experience in regulatory affairs will be an advantage)
- Knowledge of Regulatory processes and related tools will be an advantage
- Computer literacy is essential
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to be innovative and a creative thinker
- Cooperation with the most incredible team you ever met
- Opportunity to be a part of rapidly expanding and well-known global organization
- Role that allows you to progress both professionally and personally
- Diverse and multinational work environment
- Inspiring work atmosphere
- Excellent location and office space
- Competitive salary and benefits
COGNIZANT TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS POLAND SP Z O O