- Position: Junior Software Engineer (Lido Authentication Service)
- Company: LUFTHANSA SYSTEMS POLAND
- Trade: IT
- Location: GDAŃSK
The specialist for authentication is responsible for the development and provision of the Lido Flight product component "Lido Authentication Service" (LAS) for internal and external customers.
Lufthansa Systems Poland is acclaimed and widely recognized provider of superior services and IT solutions for the aeronautical, logistic and financial industries. As a part of the Lufthansa Group we implement technological solutions and dedicated services.
- Sound knowledge of the programming language Java and script languages as well as web technologies and directory services such as LDAP or AD,
- Interest in the implementation of different authentication methods,
- Knowledge of various authentication procedures and their implications for security, reliability and implementation,
- Knowledge of IT security topics such as secure application development, penetration testing, encryption, PKI, authorization, etc.,
- Ability to use a methodical-analytical approach to solve complex problems in depth,
- Very high level of commitment and resilience as well as pronounced flexibility,
- Very good communication skills and assertiveness as well as a pronounced customer and service orientation,
- High communication skills, especially in the specialist area,
- Above-average commitment, a high degree of initiative and the ability to work in a team,
- Very good command of spoken and written English.
- Recording of customer requirements and determination of non-functional requirements of the Lido Flight product component LAS,
- Support in introducing the component to customers,
- Customer contact within the scope of further development and fault clearance,
- Advising internal and external customers on the use of LAS within the Lido product family,
- Collaboration in project preparation in close cooperation with other team members,
- Consulting internal and external customers in the field of authentication and IT security,
- Driving IT security topics within the Architecture Owners Group,
- Support of the distribution of the Lido Flight product component LAS,
- Assumption of special tasks.
- An international working environment, atmosphere that stimulates development
- Individual career path,
- Lufthansa Group membership benefits,
- Flexible working time and place adjusted to employee’s needs. Possibility of starting your workday between 07:00 and 11:00,
- Support for your passion for sports within the local activity group and co-financing Multisport cards,
- Private medical care for employees and their family members.
Lufthansa Systems Poland Sp. z o.o.