- 120,000 employees in 73 countries
- IT infrastructure management services, systems integration, outsourcing and IT consulting
- Almost 5000 people employed in Poland in 8 cities: Bydgoszcz, Warszawa, Wroclaw, Opole, Krakow, Gdansk, Rzeszow, Lodz
Our Group provides Cloud services, Infrastructure & Data Management, Business & Platform solutions for clients across various business sectors: Defense, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Media, Energy & Utilities, Public sector, Retail, Telecommunications and Transportation.
- Knowledge of operating systems (Windows, Linux)
- Scripting capabilities with one of the following: Bash, Powershell, Python or equivalent
- Experience in CI/CD tools (Jira, Gitlab and Jenkins) will be an advantage
- English B2 level
- Eagerness to learn and implement new technologies
- Problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Good communication skills
- Programming experience with any language will be a plus
- Familiarity with Agile methodology will be a plus
- Experience in automation Frameworks (Ansible, Puppet, CloudFormation, etc.) will be a plus
- Learning by doing – you will work with industry experts who are willing to share their knowledge and experience
- Broadening your horizons by working in an open and supportive multicultural environment
- Working in a friendly and relaxed atmosphere created by a lot of employer branding events and activities
- Growing in the company that highly values cooperation and strongly invests in your career development;
- We ensure introductory training, mentoring and access to many courses and trainings exploring IT issues from a process, functional and technical sides.
If You are ambitious and passionate about IT, join our dynamic & dedicated team! You will become part of a multicultural and meaningful environment where you will not only be using your skills and knowledge, but also improve and grow your experience by participating in international projects.
If you wish to apply for this position, please visit our careers page: jobs.atos.net, select Poland as country and complete our online application form. We are looking for the candidates with competences at GCM level 1-3.
- You will improve your qualifications by: individual development plans, budget for development activities, internal and external trainings, the opportunity to participate in conferences and gain international certification.
- We will look after you with a private medical package that includes dentist.
- We support your new-year resolutions with Multisport and OK System cards. If you build a team of sport enthusiasts, you will also get additional funding.
- Do you need new glasses? We will give you 600 PLN reimbursement for buying one.
- You will receive a guaranteed pool of points to be used for shopping, concert tickets or fulfilling other dreams.
- Every month we will subsidize commuting.
- Do you want to improve your language skills? Please, do so with us.
- You will do good in the world by helping others thanks to CSR actions.
- You will have an extra vacation for significant moments.
- We will celebrate and have fun during company parities.
- We will build together a positive work culture
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
- Remote working
- Private medical care including dental care
- Training and development programs
- Foreign languages learning
- Relocation allowance
- Referral bonus
- Private life and travel insurance
- Medicover Benefits System (including Multisport)
- Commuting contribution
- Worldwide career opportunities
Atos Global Delivery Center Polska
Atos jest międzynarodową firmą z branży usług informatycznych. Zatrudnia około 100 000 pracowników w 72 krajach. W Polsce Atos istnieje od 2000 roku. W naszych oddziałach w Bydgoszczy, Warszawie, Wrocławiu, Łodzi, Toruniu, Gdańsku i Krakowie pracuje ponad 4 000 osób. Firma oferuje usługi zarządzania infrastrukturą IT, integrację systemów informatycznych, outsourcing i doradztwo. Atos został czterokrotnie nagrodzony certyfikatem Najlepsze Miejsca Pracy w Polsce, zajmując czołowe pozycje w rankingu Great Place to Work® Institute. Atos jest wyłącznym światowym partnerem IT Igrzysk Olimpijskich i Paraolimpijskich.