Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
Local IT support specialist
159 dni temu
Function as an IT support person, handling and managing the IT operations in Cognizant Poland. Responsibilities would include managing the IT related activities for the Cognizant offices in Poland. The position has to, perform and manage IT resource management related tasks such as asset allocation to new starters and refresh laptops, installation and provisioning of IT assets to end users and need to have sufficient experience in handling windows environments, Active Directory, File and print environments. The position is also expected to work on maintaining and troubleshooting desktops/laptops/printers/scanner/phone/ AV (Tandberg) issues and provide remote support to users if necessary. This position required Incident Management: We have portal for all L1/L2 windows query coordinating with IT Service desk in offshore.
- IT Incident management, problem management.
- Co-ordinate with remote NSS and GSD teams.
- Shipping Equipment’s to other location by coordinating with Front Desk
- Stock Room Management (all IT accessories) and Corporate office support
- Telecom and mobile vendor management.
- Collection & transferring Equipment’s from loading Bay to IT Stock Room.
- Voice Support: All Cisco, Smartphone L1 Support
- Hardware inventory management.
- Proficiency in installation/configuration and troubleshooting of laptops and desktops,
- Knowledge in Windows XP/Windows 7 administration,
- Knowledge in Microsoft suite of products and their troubleshooting,
- Knowledge in Microsoft Windows Administration
- Knowledge in ITIL
- Basic Knowledge in Hardware(Dell&Lenowo): keyboard Replacement, Laptop Screen Change
- Basic Knowledge of Windows Operating System: Installing & uninstalling basic software’s, Microsoft office applications etc.
- Basic cabling in Data Centre Support
- Basic firewall Management (Cisco ASA)
- Basic understanding of Data,Voice & Video infrastructure.
- Written and Oral proficiency in English,
- Verbal communications. Ability to effectively interact with peers and managers.