Job location: Gdansk, Poland
Type employment: full-time employment, standard shift, Monday-Friday
As a Maps Reporting Quality Assurance, you will be in charge of overseeing the activity of the team of Maps Reporting Specialists whose daily responsibilities operate within a couple of different streams, primarily focusing on:
- Reporting problems from Customers, our Client’s Employees, Business Owners, Surveyors, Data Feed Updates;
- Real time coverage of public transportation disruptions and road incidents across the globe, to the cities and countries our Client’s Maps Transit has been launched in.
- Quality checks the Editors work, based on the sample size agreed for the projects.
- Work closely with Team leads/Editors to communicate the quality metrics.
- Gather data through web research
- Validate data (including spatial data) using internal OS X app. This involves following guidelines from manager but also applying good judgement/analytical skills
- Meet with other peers within the team to discuss difficulties with researching/validating/editing data and ways to improve processes
- May be asked to review the work of others in peer group to ensure quality & consistency
- Must have strong analytical skills & be quick to understand new concepts
- Adaptability & flexibility to support new projects & comply with process changes
- Prior QA/QC experience highly desired
- Must maintain positive attitude and attention to detail when performing repetitive tasks
- Comfortable being held to metrics to measure performance
- Must have good oral & written communication skills & the ability to read, write, & speak fluent English. Fluency in a relevant foreign language is also required.
- Role-specific training will be given.
- Fluent French/German/Italian + English (at least C1),
- Willing to work in a shift based work schedule (24/7),
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Good analytical and decision making skills.
- Working knowledge of MS Excel / Spreadsheets in the areas like vlookup, pivot table, charts.
- GIS tools working knowledge, MAPs POI editing experience >2 years. Experience in QC > 1 year for 5% of the team
- Quality checks the POI editors work, based on the sample size agreed for the project.
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding global organization with irreproachable reputation
- Pleasant and inspiring working atmosphere
- Professional development and clear career path
- Training & development opportunities
- Competitive salary with cafeteria benefits
COGNIZANT TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS POLAND SP Z O O