Type employment: full-time employment, 24/7 shift / standard shift
As a Maps Reporting Team Leader, you will be in charge of managing and overseeing the activity of the team of 20 Maps Reporting Specialists, whose daily responsibilities operate within a couple of different streams, primarily focusing on:
- Reporting problems from Customers, our Client’s Employees, Business Owners, Surveyors, Data Feed
- Real time coverage of public transportation disruptions and road incidents across the globe, to the cities and countries our Client’s Maps Transit has been launched in.
- Being responsible for their group day-to-day operations, managing time and effort as per SLAs,
- Work allocation,
- Training the new hires within defined timelines,
- Maintaining productivity,
- Policy clarifications and repository, on-floor mentor support,
- Reporting the metrics to both the Client and their direct management,
- Working on improvement of tools and the workflows,
- Previous team supervising experience.
- Fluent English (at least C1).
- Fluency in one of the following languages: Spanish, German, Italian (C1/C2).
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Good analytical and decision making skills.
- Working knowledge of MS Excel / Spreadsheets in the areas like vlookup, pivot table, charts.
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding global organization with irreproachable reputation.
- Pleasant and inspiring working atmosphere.
- Professional development and clear career path.
- Training & development opportunities.
- Competitive salary with cafeteria benefits.
Interested? Then please apply online. Please visit our career site for more information on our company: https://www.cognizant.com
In case our offer does not suit your needs, fell free to send it to interested acquaintances or friends.
For more information please visit www.cognizant.com
COGNIZANT TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS POLAND SP Z O O