At Cognizant, we are dedicated to helping the world's leading companies build stronger businesses — helping them go from doing digital to being digital.
In Poland, our offices are located in Gdansk, Wroclaw, and Kraków. With the capacity to support various clients, we offer a world of opportunities for both professionals and graduates. You can expect five-star training, a chance to realize your career goals, and a range of benefits. Be Cognizant!
As a Maps Reporting Team Manager, you will be in charge of managing and overseeing the activity of several Team Leaders and their Maps Reporting Teams whose daily responsibilities will be primarily focusing on:
- Reporting problems from Customers, our Client’s Employees, Business Owners, Surveyors, Data Feed Updates;
- Real-time coverage of public transportation disruptions and road incidents across the globe, to the cities and countries our Client’s Maps Transit has been launched in.
- Being responsible for day-to-day operations, managing time and effort as per SLAs,
- Work allocation,
- Maintaining productivity,
- Policy clarifications and repository, on-floor mentor support,
- Reporting the metrics to both the Client and their direct management,
- Working on the improvement of tools and workflows,
- Teams development,
- Ensure full compliance with internal audits/external audits,
- Drive process improvements for productivity growth,
- Ensure External/ Internal Reporting in a timely manner,
- Fluent English (at least B2),
- Fluency in the additional language would be a plus,
- Experience in a managerial position,
- Strong customer service mindset,
- Experience, working in an outsourcing/Shared Services Centre environment is an advantage
- Proven track record of successfully managing and developing teams
- Acumen to focus on people, processes, and systems
- Excellent interpersonal and networking skills
- Opportunity to be part of a global organization focused on development
- Open-minded and multinational environment
- Training & development opportunities including language courses
- Professional development and a clear career path
- Full equipment and paid training provided from the first day of work
- Extensive benefits package:
- Multisport Card,
- LuxMed medical healthcare including dental care,
- life insurance,
- cafeteria benefits.
COGNIZANT TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS POLAND SP Z O O
Cognizant is a leading IT Services provider globally, transforming Clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Headquartered in the US, Cognizant is ranked on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world.
At Cognizant, we celebrate diversity and inclusion across our workforce and with our partners, communities and fellow racing fans. That’s why, alongside the Aston Martin Cognizant Formula One team, we work in unison for a more inclusive future. All in, all welcome.