Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
Network Management Specialist
853 dni temu
The Thomson Reuters Global Support Centre is the high profile first point of contact for customers wanting help on any Thomson Reuters products or services. The aim is to provide an efficient and effective place for customers to contact, where they can be assured that their queries, which include data, functionality and technical, will be answered promptly, accurately and professionally by telephone or electronically.
The network management function is the next level of expertise in remote management.The role of Network Management Specialist is about pro-active monitoring of the healthiness of the Thomson Reuters devices installed in client site, resolving technical problem using remote management tools, and managing the problem from start to end and update the client regularly.
There will be a requirement to work on a rotation pattern (shifts including at times nights and holidays).
Key Result Areas
- Pro-actively monitoring client site devices
- Problem Management
- Manage problems end to end. Liaises with field groups, technical operation/telecoms, 2nd line support. Keeping track the progress until problem is resolved
- Collect & Analyse log file from client site device
- Resolve problem using remote management tools
- Assist front line agent & Field groups to determine the status of a client site device using remote health checks
- Installation Assistance
- Assist on site engineer to enrol devices to Tivoli.
- Perform post-install checks to ensure correct function of devices
- Action Remote software distribution (sometime outside of business hours)
- Maintaining technical and soft skills
- Maintain adequate product, technical and market knowledge
- Familiarise with new products
- Maintain call handling skill, including the correct call logging, administrative and procedural practices required
The ideal candidate will have the following skills, knowledge and experience:
- Good understanding of Windows Workstation/Server
- Good working knowledge of TCP/IP protocol
- Knowledge of remote management protocols and tools (i.e. Tivoli)
- Network Technologies (firewalls, routers, bridges, switches )
- Customer service experience and approach
- Strong problem solving skills and decision-making skills.
- Fluency in English (written and spoken)
- Ability to communicate effectively with colleagues and customers
- Other European languages will be a plus
- Job in an international, dynamic environment where you contribute to building innovative solutions for business professionals
- Wide range of development opportunities (including trainings and opportunity to join a number of additional projects on the site)
- Competitive salary
- Access to Thomson Reuters products with real-time economic data
- High standards of ethics in the workplace
- Wellbeing scheme including private healthcare and Multisport card