If customers are inspired by the competence and friendliness of your service, then you are exactly right at TELUS International. It's a special talent to make people on the phone feel like they are in best hands. If you want to live customer service at best quality, we have the perfect job for you.
For our team in Gdańsk we are currently looking for support as
Online Sales & Marketing Specialist with Polish for Social Media (m/f/d)
- Representing a globally top brand in the social media & digital marketing industry
- Contacting new and existing clients (advertisers) via phone, chat and email on a daily basis, identifying sales opportunities and providing these businesses with the best advertisement solution for their business goal
- Improve client’s experience by driving optimal and appropriate product adoption
- Manage a B2B portfolio of small and medium businesses with responsibility for growing revenue
- Consulting advertisers throughout the sales process
- Keeping customer experience and satisfaction always at the core
- Use a variety of tools to be able to properly communicate and drive Advertiser’s business to success
- 1 to 3 years’ experience in digital marketing or online sales organization
- Experience working with multiple performance metrics and sales targets
- Native level of Polish language with excellent communication skills
- English language on B2 level minimum
- Customer oriented approach with consultative sales skills
- Analytical mind-set with the ability to interpret data and trends
- Highly motivated, goal-oriented and passionate to add value to the business
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure
- Feeling comfortable contacting clients via phone, chat or email
- Comprehensive product training and intensive training-on-the-job
- Internal training and further education possibilities via our campus
- Advancement opportunities in our international company
- Fixed basic remuneration with attractive bonus options
- Highly motivated and dedicated team with flat hierarchies and informal culture
- Great office with modern workplaces as well as free drinks and regularly fresh fruits as a little extra motivation
- Private medical healthcare
Join our team and apply now!
Our recruiting team, Aleksandra Kasperska and Małgorzata Redelbach, is always available for questions at +48 58 882 28 88 and is looking forward to receiving your application if you click apply.
We have adjusted our recruitment process and are now offering online interviews to all candidates.
About us: Excellent customer service is our passion – in 2020, Competence Call Center has merged with TELUS International and is now a part of it. Since then, 50,000 team members are providing customer service at its best in more than 50 languages for international and well-known partners.
Who are we?
TELUS International Europe is a multilingual provider of digitally-enabled customer experience and IT solutions. After merging with Competence Call Center, the company has more than 10,000+ team members across Europe and 50,000+ worldwide.
TELUS International empowers customer experience innovation through digital enablement, spirited teamwork, agile thinking, and a caring culture that puts customers first. The company's solutions cover customer experience, digital transformation, IT lifecycle, advisory and digital consulting, risk management, and back-office support. Fueling any stage of company growth, TELUS International partners with some of the world’s most disruptive brands across high growth industry verticals, including tech and games, communications and media, eCommerce and fintech, healthcare, and travel and hospitality. The company serves clients in over 50 languages.
Our Gdańsk location was founded in 2014 and since that time, we are offering workplaces for many different positions. You can learn more below.