The Partner Sales Associate function is a partner-aligned role responsible for engaging with the
Google partner ecosystem and providing GCP Partner and Partner Team support on daily
activities. Day to day support for (Region) Partner Team
- Manage PSF requests and maintain the DAF/PSF Tracker
- Work directly with the PxMs to support them in their daily tasks. This includes but is not limited to the following:
- Gather relevant data to help prepare QBR decks and materials for adhoc reviews including partner sourced pipeline, bookings and revenue, partner attach rates, certifications and specialisations
- Build and maintain a [Region] partner industry solutions catalogue with case studies.
- Provide first line support for non PDM managed partners that are engaged in opportunities and deals including pricing and contracts
- Provide operational support to the partner team, which includes:
- Assisting PSMs build reports/dashboards for specific verticals and maintaining accuracy wherever possible - e.g revenue, bookings and attach rates
- Assisting PDMs build reports on partner revenue/bookings/certification levels, raising tickets when required to track and fix missing items.
- Provide guidance on Google Cloud’s GTM policies to internal and partner facing sales teams.
- Share partner funding updates and progress funding requests from partners / FSR’s.Update internal teams (Customer Engineers and Field Sales) on partner specialisations to support partner selection
- Secure partner involvement in Google Cloud led sales campaigns and prospecting days.
- Connect internal - external teams for account mapping and territory planning
- Maintain data hygiene for partner attach opportunities in Salesforce
- Support weekly/monthly internal partner team meetings (PDM and PSM meet weekly) Pick up administrative tasks and requirements from discussions and drive to resolution.
- Support for Google and partner events held in Google offices. This may include:
- Find rooms on Google campus. Working with REWS team when calendars looked blocked
- Raising tickets to engage REWS and other functions when needed eg. Catering, security.
- Acting as the main point of contact for all operational questions relating to the event.
- Completing all guest reservations in advance and working with reception to ensure all badges are pre-printed and available for collection.
- Ordering Google swag - working with PR, and Google Merchandisers on co-branded swag.
- Being on-site to help with ad-hoc requirements on the day.
- Securing speakers
- Support the (Region) partner Director. This may include:
- Preparing slides for bi-weekly team meetings
- Preparing information for bi-weekly forecast review calls
- Assisting with agenda building of quarterly internal team meetings. Source key speakers when required. Assist with logistics and arrangements of team building events.
- Work with partner marketing team to:
- Build more centralised marketing campaigns and make them available for
- partners where they can simply add their logo and use.
- Bachelor’s degree with strong academic background
- Ideally, 2+ years experience in B2B sales, marketing/business development, channel sales
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal
- Goal oriented, self-motivated individual who is confident, competitive, tenacious and proactive
- Preferred Qualifications
- Excellent organisational, communication and project management skills
- Working knowledge of Workspace - slide/sheets/docs etc
- Intelligent, and inquisitive individual who strives to extend their professional knowledge
- Proven experience working with cross-functional teams
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks with shifting priorities and varying deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- Self-driven and independent
- Competency with Salesforce reporting/dashboards
- Opportunity to be part of a global organization with good practices and focused on continuous development
- Open-minded and multinational environment
- Pleasant and inspiring working atmosphere
- Professional development and ambitious tasks
- Access to training needed on the position occupied
- Employment contract and stable employment
- Competitive salary and various benefit package (private health care including dental care, life insurance, language courses and other benefits available under cafeteria benefits)
COGNIZANT TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS POLAND SP Z O O
Cognizant is a leading IT Services provider globally, transforming Clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Headquartered in the US, Cognizant is ranked on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world.
At Cognizant, we celebrate diversity and inclusion across our workforce and with our partners, communities and fellow racing fans. That’s why, alongside the Aston Martin Cognizant Formula One team, we work in unison for a more inclusive future. All in, all welcome.